Houndshill Shopping Centre
|Location||Blackpool, Lancashire, England|
|No. of stores and services||40+|
|No. of floors||1|
Houndshill is the only enclosed shopping centre in the town, and is situated at the heart of the prime retail area. Retailers include - Mark One, Dorothy Perkins, Early Learning centre, Superdrug, Pilot, Claire's Accessories, Clinton Cards, Primark, Starbucks, Faith shoes, Game, Disney Store, Republic, …instore, Shoe Zone and Boots.
In September 2008 a new extension was opened, including stores Debenhams, Zavvi, Next, Topman and Topshop, River Island, Jane Norman, Costa Coffee, New Look, Aleef, 3, The Carphone Warehouse, Phones4U, Clarks, O2, La Senza, H&M, Just Desserts, lp4, Qube and BANK.
During the period 2008–Present, some of the shopping centre's stores were closed down and replaced/added. These include: Zavvi being replaced by JD, Build-A-Bear Workshop replacing Game and Disney Store changing location therefore replacing Dorothy Perkins and the previous Disney Store location being left with no tenant. Stores which have closed include: Clinton Cards and Barratts.
- "Modus home". Modus Properties. Retrieved 26 January 2009.
- "New Houndshill nearing completion". Blackpool Gazette. 30 July 2008. Retrieved 25 January 2009.
- Louise Topp (April 4, 2011). "Blackpool Shopping". Virtual Tourist.
- "Hounds Hill Shopping Centre Extension". Turley.
- "Blackpool - Houndshill Shopping Centre". Hynes Illingworth.