From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hours in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hours may refer to:
- The plural of the unit of time, hour
- an expression of time using the 24-hour clock system (e.g. "1300 hours")
- Hours, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, a commune in France
- Canonical hours or liturgical hours, divisions of the day which are accompanied by prayers from the liturgy of the hours
- Book of Hours, a printed book or often a manuscript containing prayers for such hours (e.g. the "Hours of Catherine of Cleves")
- Horae (Hours (mythology)), Greek deities
- Carnegie Unit and Student Hour or credit-hours are a measurement of completed coursework at a college or university.
- The Hours (novel), a 1998 novel written by Michael Cunningham
Film and TV
- The Hours (film), a 2002 drama film directed by Stephen Daldry
- Hours (2013 film), a 2013 thriller film
- Hours (David Bowie album), a 1999 album by British musician David Bowie
- Hours (Funeral for a Friend album), a 2005 album by Welsh rock band Funeral for a Friend
- "Hours", a song by TV on the Radio from the album Return to Cookie Mountain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hours.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.