From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Housatonic may refer to one of the following.
In the United States:
- Housatonic, Massachusetts, a census-designated place in the town of Great Barrington
- Housatonic River, a river in western Massachusetts and western Connecticut, and the source for other uses of the word
- Housatonic Valley, the valley and watershed of the Housatonic River
- Housatonic Community College, in Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Housatonic Valley Regional High School, Falls Village, Connecticut
- Housatonic Railroad, a railroad that operated independently 1836–1892, as a subsidiary 1892–1970s, and a separate company started in 1983 in western Connecticut
- SS Georgia (1890), a German passenger liner seized by the United States during World War I, renamed Housatonic, and sunk by a German submarine
- USS Housatonic, three United States Navy vessels, including the first ship to be sunk by a submarine
- Housatonic, a dialect of the Unami language
- Housatonic (aka Housatannuck), reference to the Stockbridge Indians
- Housatonic, an American nuclear weapon test of the Operation Dominic I and II series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Housatonic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.