House House is an independent video game developer based in Melbourne, Australia. They are known for their video games Push Me Pull You (2016) and Untitled Goose Game (2019). The indie studio comprises four people: Nico Disseldorp, Jake Strasser, Stuart Gillespie-Cook, and Michael McMaster.
Their first video game, Push Me Pull You, released for PlayStation 4 on 3 May 2016 and for computer systems on 12 July 2016. In 2017, a gameplay trailer for Untitled Goose Game went viral, which led to the company signing a publishing deal with Panic Inc. The game was later released on 20 September 2019, to critical acclaim, on the platforms Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows and macOS, with ports for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One which released on 17 December 2019. Untitled Goose Game was a commercial success, topping the download charts for the Nintendo Switch in Australia, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
- "Home - House House". House House. Retrieved 3 October 2019.
- "Untitled Goose Game Melbourne-based creators stunned after topping Nintendo charts". ABC News (Australia). 2 October 2019. Retrieved 3 October 2019.
- Rychter, Tacey (27 September 2019). "This Video Game Fulfills Your Fantasy of Being a Horrible Goose". The New York Times. Retrieved 3 October 2019.
- "Untitled Goose Game is a honkin' good time". The Verge. 20 September 2019. Retrieved 3 October 2019.
- "'Lovely and horrible' Push Me Pull You brings players uncomfortably close on PS4 in 2016". Polygon.com. 18 November 2015. Retrieved 3 October 2019.
- Carpenter, Nicole (10 December 2019). "Untitled Goose Game is coming to PlayStation 4 next week". Polygon. Retrieved 10 December 2019.
- Romano, Sal (10 December 2019). "Untitled Goose Game for PS4 and Xbox One launches December 17". Gematsu. Retrieved 10 December 2019.
- Grayson, Nathan. "Untitled Goose Game: The Kotaku Review". Kotaku. Retrieved 2 October 2019.
- Fox, Chris (2 October 2019). "How a horrible goose topped the gaming chart". BBC News.
- Hernandez, Patricia (2 October 2019). "Untitled Goose Game is the best selling game on Switch right now". Polygon. Retrieved 3 October 2019.
- House, House (28 January 2020). "Our videogames are made on stolen Wurundjeri land. We at House House will be paying at least 1% of our income to Indigenous groups, in perpetuity, as part of the Pay the Rent movement. We'd encourage others to do the same: http://paytherent.net.au". @house_house_. Retrieved 1 February 2020. External link in
- Marshall, Cass (29 January 2020). "Untitled Goose Game devs donate a percentage of profit to Indigenous groups". Polygon. Retrieved 1 February 2020.