From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from House of Bonde)
For the fictional planet Bonde, see List of Foundation universe planets.
Bonde is a very old Swedish noble family. Prominent members and others bearing the name include:
- Tord Bonde (c. 1350s–1417), medieval Swedish magnate
- Karl Knutsson Bonde (1408/1409–1470), King Charles VIII of Sweden, Charles I of Norway, Magdalena of Sweden
- Gustaf Bonde (1620–1667), Swedish statesman
- Wilhelmina Bonde (1817–1899), Swedish courtier
- Jens-Peter Bonde (born 1948), Danish politician
- Carl Bonde (1872–1957), Swedish Army officer, equerry
- Gustaf Bonde (1911–1977), Swedish diplomat
- Oskar Bonde (born 1979), Swedish drummer
Bonde (Swedish for farmer) was also a member one of the four houses (Bönderna, the Peasants) of the Swedish Riksdag of the Estates.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Bonde. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|