House of Cool
House of Cool  is a boutique animation studio based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Founded in 2004 by animation veteran Ricardo Curtis  and finance expert Wesley Lui, the studio originally specialized in feature film pre-production. Today, they are a full service production house with capabilities ranging from story and design to screen-ready animation for feature and series projects.
House of Cool's pre-production expertise has helped to shape projects such as Peanuts, The Book of Life, Rio, Rio 2, Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, Ice Age: Continental Drift, Despicable Me, Hugo, Angry Birds and Ice Age: Collision Course. Their clients' projects have grossed over $5 billion worldwide to date.
In 2008, House of Cool acquired Red Rover Studios, an accomplished 3D animation studio, to facilitate the development of their pipeline and to accommodate the growth of their commercial business. In 2014, House of Cool made a splash in mobile technology with the launch of Massively, a platform that powers interactive stories on chat for millions of users.
House of Cool's feature and series clients include Disney Studios, 20th Century Fox/Blue Sky Studios, DreamWorks SKG, Reel FX, Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros., Sony Pictures Animation, DHX Media, HIT Entertainment, Teletoon, Corus Entertainment and Nickelodeon.
Their advertising clients include Unilever, Adfarm, BBDO, Cundari, DOB NY, Devlin, Gardner Nelson & Partners, JWT, Leo Burnett, MGM Communications, Publicis, Saatchi & Saatchi, Ogilvy & Mather, TBWA and Young & Rubicam.
Red Rover Studios
Red Rover Studios was founded in London by Andy and Linzi Knight in 1994. It was a full production studio that focused on 2D and CGI animation. They later moved to Toronto, Canada. However, in July 2008, Red Rover was acquired by House of Cool after Andy Knight died three months earlier 
As House of Cool
- The Peanuts Movie (2015) (film)
- DreamWorks Dragons (2015) (TV series)
- The Book of Life (2014) (film)
- Rio 2 (2014) (film)
- Epic (2013) (film)
- Free Birds (2013) (film)
- Ice Age: Continental Drift (2012) (film)
- Rio (2011) (film)
- Hugo (2011) (film)
- Gnomeo and Juliet (2011) (film)
- Despicable Me (2010) (film)
- Gravity Falls (2012) (TV series, early development)
- Horton Hears a Who! (2008) (film)
- Jonah Hex (2010) (film)
- Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (2009) (film)
- 9 (2009) (film)
As Red Rover Studios
- All Dogs Go to Heaven 2 (1996) (film)
- Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas (1997) (film)
- Get Ed (2005) (TV series)
- Broken Sword: Circle of Blood (1996) (video game)
- Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars (1996) (video game)
- Joseph: King of Dreams (2000) (film)
- The Ripping Friends (2001) (TV series)
- Bob and Margaret (1999) (TV series)
- Ned's Newt (1993) (TV series)
- "House of Cool - Toronto Animation Studio". House of Cool. Retrieved 2015-12-31.
- "Ricardo Curtis". IMDb. Retrieved 2015-12-31.
- "Wes Lui". IMDb. Retrieved 2015-12-31.
- "House Of Cool Studios Acquires Red Rover Studios". Animation World Network. Retrieved 2015-12-31.
- Hutchins, Aaron. "Russell Ward, a massive hire for House of Cool". Retrieved 2015-12-31.
- "Massively". getmassively.tumblr.com. Retrieved 2015-12-31.
- "Andy Knight, RIP | Cartoon Brew". Cartoon Brew. Retrieved 2015-12-31.
- "House Of Cool Studios Acquires Red Rover Studios". Awn.com. 2008-07-23. Retrieved 2011-07-26.