House of David
House of David may refer to:
- Davidic line, the tracing of royal lineage by kings and major leaders in Jewish history to the Biblical King David in Judaism
- House of David (commune), a twentieth-century religious commune that also operated a semi-pro baseball team
- House of David (album) a 1967 album by jazz saxophonist David Newman
- The House of David recording studio owned by the American musician David Briggs
- Tel Dan Stele, a stone with an inscription dated to 950-870 BCE which includes the earliest non-Biblical mention of the House of David
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title House of David.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.