Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up housekeeper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Housekeeper may refer to:
- Housekeeper (domestic worker), a person heading up domestic maintenance
- "House Keeper" (song), 1996 song by Men of Vizion
- Maid, a female with various domestic duties
- Janitor, a person responsible for institutional maintenance
- A person engaged in housekeeping
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Housekeeper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.