From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Houshanpi Station Exit 2
|Location||No. 2, Sec. 6, Zhongxiao E. Rd.
Nangang and Xinyi, Taipei
|Opened||December 30, 2000|
|Passengers||32,394 daily (2016)
(Ranked 47th of 109)
The Taipei Metro Houshanpi Station is a station on the Nangang Line located on the border of the Nangang and Xinyi districts, Taipei, Taiwan. It opened for service on December 30, 2000, as part of an eastern extension to Kunyang.
|B1||Concourse||Lobby, information desk, automatic ticket dispensing machines, one-way faregates, Restrooms(East side, outside fare zone near Exit 3 and 4)|
|B2||Platform 1||← Line 5 toward Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center (Kunyang)|
|Platform 2||→ Line 5 toward Dingpu/Far Eastern Hospital (Yongchun) →|
Around the station
- Taipei City Hospital
- Yucheng Park
- Youde High School
- Chengde Elementary School (between this station and Kunyang Station)
- Chengde Junior High School
- Yongchun Elementary School (between this station and Yongchun Station)
- Yongji Elementary School
- Raohe Street Night Market
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Houshanpi Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2017-03-13. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "Route Map: Houshanpi".
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|