Houston at the 2013 AVN Adult Entertainment Expo
March 24, 1969 |
Long Beach, California, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
Houston (born March 24, 1969) is an American pornographic actress. She was inducted into the XRCO Hall of Fame in 2015. A 1999 Salon article described her as "A surgically enhanced cartoon bombshell [who] looks like the love child of Jessica Rabbit and Bart Simpson."
Houston is known for her work in Metro's The World's Biggest Gangbang 3: The Houston 620 (1999), a movie in which she reportedly had sex with over 620 men without interruption on February 6, 1999.
In 2000, Houston appeared on VH-1's Porn to Rock documentary, which chronicled the efforts of various adult industry actors attempting to make the crossover to mainstream careers in various rock and roll endeavors. During the next few years, Houston appeared in cameo roles in various rock/rap videos, notably for bands such as Kottonmouth Kings ("Bump") and Sum 41 ("The Hell Song"). She released her first single, "What Do You Want From Me?" in late 2003 and made a subsequent musical performance at the House of Blues in Los Angeles.
Cameo TV appearances
Houston has made numerous appearances as a guest on The Howard Stern Show. In 1999, she went on the show to promote the fact that she was having her labia surgically trimmed to enhance her "look" during close-up video work. Houston also claimed that her labia was causing problems during her dancing in strip club appearances. In a subsequent online auction, Houston reportedly sold her labia for an estimated $50,000 according to online auction, Erotic Bid. Another appearance in 1999 prompted an 18-year-old Staten Island, New York high school student to call in and enlist the disc jockey's help in taking Houston to his senior prom. Houston cheerfully complied, accompanying the student to his June prom, despite some discouragement from a few parents and school administrators who believed Houston's presence would be distracting. The prom date initiated a relationship between Houston and the student, eventually having the teenager move to California and accompany Houston. In subsequent interviews, the two discussed their relationship and amicable parting.
Houston was also in the 2010 documentary After Porn Ends, which is about life after being a porn actor.
In May 2012, Houston released her autobiography, Pretty Enough: The Story of the Gang Bang Queen, co-written with Charles Lupula.
- Houston at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Allen Smithberg (2015-02-25). "XRCO Announces 2015 Hall of Fame Inductees". AVN. Retrieved 2015-02-25.
- Bisch, Kevin (31 August 1999). "The gang's all here (Hope flickers at the World's Biggest Gangbang)". Salon.com. Retrieved 26 July 2010.
- "Cyberstar Aiming For Sabrina's Gangbang Record". avn.com. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- Ueland, Leif (22 June 1999). "A Fly on the Wall of a Sex-A-Thon". Nerve.com. Retrieved 26 July 2010.
- "Houston: An Intimate Portrait". New York Observer. 20 August 2000. Retrieved 26 July 2010.
- Nelson Ayala (2012-08-28). "Houston Shoots Comeback Scene for Brazzers.com". XBIZ. Retrieved 2013-11-28.
- Howard Stern Radio Show, June 15, 1999; Howard Stern Radio Show, December 6, 1999.
- "Hangin' With Houston", April 3, 2003, AVN Insider. Houston writes: "Well, hi guys and girls! It’s been another crazy month in the life of Houston. I hope you've been watching me on MTV as my super cool action figure stars in the new Sum 41 video for "'The Hell Song'".
- Adult Video News, October 2000; "EroticBid.Com Now the Leader for Online Auctions, Eroticbid.com Press Release, Adult Industry News, April 21, 2001.
- "Hangin' With Houston", December 12, 2003, AVN Insider.
- "Hangin' With Houston", October 23, 2003, AVN Insider.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Houston (porn star).|