Long Beach, California, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
Houston is an American pornographic actress. She was inducted into the AVN Hall of Fame in 2004 and into the XRCO Hall of Fame in 2015. Houston once held the gangbang record by having sex 620 times over the course of 8 hours.
Houston is known for her work in Metro's The World's Biggest Gangbang 3: The Houston 620 (1999), a movie in which she reportedly had sex with over 620 men without interruption on February 6, 1999. A 1999 Salon article about that day described her as "A surgically enhanced cartoon bombshell... [who] looks like the love child of Jessica Rabbit and Bart Simpson."
In 2000, Houston appeared on VH-1's Porn to Rock documentary, which chronicled the efforts of various adult industry actors attempting to make the crossover to mainstream careers in various rock and roll endeavors. During the next few years, Houston appeared in cameo roles in various rock/rap videos, notably for bands such as Kottonmouth Kings ("Bump") and Sum 41 ("The Hell Song"). She released her first single, "What Do You Want From Me?" in late 2003 and made a subsequent musical performance at the House of Blues in Los Angeles.
Cameo TV appearances
In 1999, Houston was on The Howard Stern Show to promote the fact that she was having her labia surgically trimmed to enhance her "look" during close-up video work. In a subsequent online auction, Houston reportedly sold her labia for an estimated $50,000 according to online auction, Erotic Bid.
Houston was also in the 2012 documentary After Porn Ends, which is about life after being a porn actor. In May 2012, she released her autobiography, Pretty Enough: The Story of the Gang Bang Queen, co-written with Charles Lupula.
- Houston at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Heidi Pike-Johnson (2004-01-12). "Evil Angel, Wicked Pictures Big Winners at 2004 AVN Awards". AVN. Retrieved 2016-12-18. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Allen Smithberg (2015-02-25). "XRCO Announces 2015 Hall of Fame Inductees". AVN. Retrieved 2015-02-25. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Stewart, Don; Pfeiffer, John (2009). The Slackers Guide to U.S. History: The Bare Minimum on Discovering America, the Boston Tea Party, the California Gold Rush, and Lots of Other Stuff Dead White Guys Did. Simon and Schuster. ISBN 978-1-4405-0439-6.
- "Cyberstar Aiming For Sabrina's Gangbang Record". avn.com. Retrieved 27 July 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Bisch, Kevin (31 August 1999). "The gang's all here (Hope flickers at the World's Biggest Gangbang)". Salon.com. Archived from the original on 11 October 2009. Retrieved 26 July 2010. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Ueland, Leif (22 June 1999). "A Fly on the Wall of a Sex-A-Thon". Nerve.com. Retrieved 26 July 2010. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Houston: An Intimate Portrait". New York Observer. 20 August 2000. Retrieved 26 July 2010. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Nelson Ayala (2012-08-28). "Houston Shoots Comeback Scene for Brazzers.com". XBIZ. Retrieved 2013-11-28. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Howard Stern Radio Show, June 15, 1999; Howard Stern Radio Show, December 6, 1999.
- "Hangin' With Houston", April 3, 2003, AVN Insider. Houston writes: "Well, hi guys and girls! It’s been another crazy month in the life of Houston. I hope you've been watching me on MTV as my super cool action figure stars in the new Sum 41 video for "'The Hell Song'".
- Adult Video News, October 2000; "EroticBid.Com Now the Leader for Online Auctions, Eroticbid.com Press Release, Adult Industry News, April 21, 2001.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Houston (porn star).|