|Look up hov in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
HOV usually refers to a high-occupancy vehicle lane.
Hov or HOV may also refer to:
- Hov, Faroe Islands, a village located on the island of Suðuroy
- Hov, Norway, in Oppland county
- Hov Church, in Sunndalsøra in Sunndal municipality, Møre og Romsdal county, Norway
- Hov or Hou, a village in Odder Municipality on the East coast of Jutland, Denmark.
- Hands Off Venezuela, a British lobby group
- Hovnanian Enterprises, an American real estate company
- Hovongan language, spoken in Indonesia
- HOV Services, an American outsourcing company
- Ørsta–Volda Airport, Hovden, in Norway
- Hov or hof, an old Germanic religious structure; see Heathen hofs
- Rapper Jay Z (born Shawn Carter), whose nickname is HOV
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hov.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.