Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hova may refer to:
- Jay-Z, an American rapper, businessman
- Hova (Madagascar), one of the three main social classes in the pre-colonial Kingdom of Imerina in Madagascar
- Hova, Sweden, a locality
- Battle of Hova, fought in 1275
- French destroyer Hova, a French ship which served in World War I
- USS Hova (DE-110), a World War II Free French and post-war French Navy frigate
- H.O.V.A., a nickname of rapper Jay-Z
- Helge Høva (1928–2010), Norwegian politician
- Hova, a character in the 2006 animated movie The Ant Bully, voiced by Julia Roberts
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hova.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.