How About Me?
"How About Me?" is a popular song written by Irving Berlin in 1928.
The song is an expression of sorrow over a love affair that is over.
- Judy Garland - Alone (1957)
- Ella Fitzgerald - Ella Fitzgerald Sings the Irving Berlin Songbook (1958)
- Judy Holliday - Trouble Is A Man (1958)
- Julie London - Around Midnight (1960)
- Sue Raney - All By Myself (1964)
- Barbra Streisand - The Way We Were (1974)
- Rosemary Clooney - Sings The Music Of Irving Berlin (1984)
|This show tune-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a jazz standard or composition written in the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This pop standards-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|