How Did a Nice Girl Like You Get Into This Business?
|How Did a Nice Girl Like You Get Into This Business?|
A poster bearing the film's alternative title: The Naughty Cheerleader
|Directed by||Will Tremper|
|Produced by||Horst Wendlandt|
|Screenplay by||Will Tremper|
|Based on||the novel "How Did a Nice Girl Like You Get Into This Business?"
by Lynn Keefe
|Music by||Klaus Doldinger|
|Cinematography||Richard C. Glouner
How Did a Nice Girl Like You Get Into This Business? (Original German title: Mir hat es immer Spaß gemacht (also: Wie kommt ein so reizendes Mädchen zu diesem Gewerbe?) and also known as The Naughty Cheerleader) is a 1970 West German comedy film directed by Will Tremper and starring Barbi Benton. It is based on the novel of the same title, written by Lynn Keefe.
- Barbi Benton – Lynn Keefe (as Barbara Benton)
- Hampton Fancher – Gino
- Jeff Cooper – Bob Greene
- Broderick Crawford – B.J Hankins
- Marc De Vries – Ronnie
- Claude Farell – Mrs. Epstein
- Hugh Hefner – Himself
- Klaus Kinski – Juan José Ignatio Rodriguez de Calderon, 'Sam'
- Lisa Lesco
- Bruce Low – Ist Smirna brother
- Paul Muller – The Director
- Roman Murray – Frank
- Max Nosseck – 2nd Smirna brother
- Massimo Serato – Capitano
- Lionel Stander – The Admiral
- Clyde Ventura – Nick
- José Luis de Vilallonga – Mr. Epstein
- Horst Wendlandt – Reporter with cigar behind the hotel in Miami Beach (uncredited)
- Christian Anders (minor role)
- "New York Times: How Did a Nice Girl Like You Get Into This Business?". NY Times. Retrieved 24 October 2008.
|This article related to a German film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This film article about a 1970s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|