How Do You Stop
|"How Do You Stop"|
|Single by James Brown|
|from the album Gravity|
|B-side||"House of Rock"|
|James Brown charting singles chronology|
"How Do You Stop" is a song written by Dan Hartman and Charlie Midnight and recorded by James Brown. It appeared on Brown's 1986 album Gravity and was released as a single which charted #10 R&B. Brown also performs the song on his 1989 album Soul Session Live.
- James Brown: Vocals
- Steve Winwood: Synthesizers (listed in liner notes as "Lead & Backing Synthesizer")
- Dan Hartman: Guitars, Keyboards, Programming & Background vocals
- T. M. Stevens: Bass, Background vocals
- Ray Marchica: Drums
- The Uptown Horns (Arno Hecht, Bob Funk, Crispin Cioe, "Hollywood" Paul Litteral): All Brass Instruments
- White, Cliff (1991). "Discography". In Star Time (pp. 54–59) [CD booklet]. New York: PolyGram Records.
|This 1980s R&B/soul music song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|