"How Many Drinks?" is a song by American recording artist Miguel, taken from his critically acclaimed second studio album, Kaleidoscope Dream. The song was produced by Salaam Remi. A remixed single featuring Kendrick Lamar on an added third verse was released as the album's third single on March 3, 2013. It received a nomination for Best R&B Performance at the 56th Grammy Awards held in January 2014.
The music video, directed by Clark Jackson, was released on April 22, 2013 on VEVO.
The song debuted at 88 on the Billboard Hot 100 on week ending May 4, 2013. It has since peaked at #69 on the week of July 20, 2013, and spent a total of 20 weeks on the chart.
- ^ http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/the-juice/1558867/miguel-debuts-video-for-kendrick-lamar-assisted-how-many-drinks
- ^ "Miguel Chart History (Hot 100)". Billboard. Retrieved July 11, 2013.
- ^ "Miguel Chart History (Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs)". Billboard. Retrieved July 3, 2013.
- ^ "Miguel Chart History (Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay)". Billboard. Retrieved July 20, 2013.
- ^ "Miguel Chart History (Adult R&B Songs)". Billboard. Retrieved July 20, 2013.
- ^ "Miguel Chart History (Rhythmic)". Billboard. Retrieved July 20, 2013.
- ^ "American single certifications – Miguel feat. Kendrick Lamar – How Many Drinks?". Recording Industry Association of America. Retrieved December 6, 2017. If necessary, click Advanced, then click Format, then select Single, then click SEARCH.