How to Make Money Like a Porn Star
||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (June 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Author||Neil Strauss with Bernard Chang|
|Publisher||ReganBooks / HarperCollins|
|September 26, 2006|
|Media type||Print (Paperback/Graphic Novel)|
|LC Class||PN6727.S765 H68 2006|
How to Make Money Like a Porn Star is the first graphic novel published by ReganBooks/HarperCollins, written by New York Times bestselling author Neil Strauss and illustrated by artist Bernard Chang. Strauss and Chang have collaborated on two previous books, How to Make Love Like a Porn Star (the autobiography of porn queen Jenna Jameson), and The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists.
- Books with sexual content found in fair's children's section, Chua Su Sien and Wong Siew Ying, Channel NewsAsia, June 6, 2007
- "A Man Walks Out of a Bar" by Jada Yuan, New York Magazine Book Review, October 16, 2006
- "Strauss, Chang to Create Regan Books Graphic Novel", by Heidi MacDonald, Publishers Weekly, June 5, 2006
- "Chang Tells Us How to Make Money Like a Porn Star" Interview by Jennifer M. Contino, November 7, 2006, The Pulse
- "Neil Strauss Knows "How to Make Money Like a Porn Star" and More Interview by Alex Dueben, July 3, 2007, Comic Book Resources
|This article about a graphic novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.