How to Marry a Billionaire: A Christmas Tale
|How to Marry a Billionaire: A Christmas Tale|
|Directed by||Rod Daniel|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Running time||100 minutes|
How to Marry a Billionaire: A Christmas Tale is a 2000 American Christmas romantic comedy television film directed by Rod Daniel, starring John Stamos, Joshua Malina, and Shemar Moore. It is a remake of the 1953 film How to Marry a Millionaire and premiered on Fox on December 20, 2000.
Three friends, disillusioned with their romantic lives, plot to marry millionaires before Christmas day. In the course, however, they find love each one in his own way.
- John Stamos as Tom Nathan
- Joshua Malina as Mark Sickler
- Shemar Moore as Jason Hunt
- Gabrielle Anwar as Jenny Seeger
- Dorie Barton as Tiffany Kennedy
- Carole Raphaelle Davis as Catherine
- Rhea Perlman as Jacqueline Kennedy
- Dabney Coleman as John F. Kennedy
Steven Oxman from Variety magazine wrote: "Despite attractive trappings and some distinctly delightful cameos, Fox's How to Marry a Billionaire ultimately comes off as a wooden effort Fox's take on the original 1953 pic replaces the three women out to marry into money with three men out to accomplish the same—and adds extra zeroes to the titular target. But while the argument presented in the pic—what's good for the goose should be good for the gander (if women can marry for money, why not men?)—makes perfect sense, this story remains an idea that never quite works, resulting in a joyless, if intermittently amusing, made-for."
- Oxman, Steven (December 18, 2000). "Review: 'How to Marry a Billionaire: A Christmas Tale'". Variety. Retrieved July 1, 2017.
- How to Marry a Billionaire: A Christmas Tale at IMDb
- How to Marry a Billionaire: A Christmas Tale at Rotten Tomatoes