How to Solve it by Computer
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It is an introduction to the whys of algorithms and data structures. Features of the book :
- The design factors associated with problems
- The creative process behind coming up with innovative solutions for algorithms and data structures
- The line of reasoning behind the constraints, factors and the design choices made.
- Dromey, R. G. (1982). How to Solve it by Computer. Prentice-Hall International. ISBN 978-0-13-434001-2.
- "Syllabus of B.Sc.(H) Computer Science" (PDF). Delhi University.
- CSL 101: Introduction to Computers and Programming, IIT Delhi
- CS13002 Programming and Data Structures, IIT Kharagpur
- "Syllabus of B.E. E.C.E" (PDF). Anna University.