|Occupation||Special make-up effects creator|
|Children||3 (Kelsey, Travis, and Jake)|
Berger is the co-founder of KNB EFX Group along with Robert Kurtzman and Greg Nicotero. The company specializes in prosthetic makeup, better known as special make-up effects, and has worked on over 400 film and television projects.
He also has won an Emmy for the makeup in the TV show The Walking Dead.
Both of these are in Best Makeup
- 78th Academy Awards-The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. Shared with Tami Lane. Won.
- 85th Academy Awards-Nominated for Hitchcock, nomination shared with Peter Montagna and Martin Samuel. Lost to Les Misérables.
He has 3 children, named Kelsey, Travis, and Jake.
- "Interview with Howard Berger". Retrieved September 19, 2014.
- "The 78th Academy Awards (2006) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved March 24, 2014.
- "The 85th Academy Awards (2013) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. AMPAS. Archived from the original on October 1, 2014. Retrieved March 24, 2014.
- "Howard Berger". stanwinstonschool.com. Retrieved March 24, 2014.
|This biographical article related to film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|