Howard Frank Parfitt
Howard Frank Parfitt was born in 1888 in Essex, the son of Frank Chapman Parfitt and Alice.
On 7 January 1926 Parfitt served as an inaugural board member of the Tea Research Institute of Ceylon.
Parfitt was appointed as a nominated member of the 2nd State Council of Ceylon on 2 March 1936, where he served on the Executive Committee for Home Affairs. He resigned from the State Council on 18 May 1943.
He died in 1957, at the age of 69, in Surrey, England.
- Members of the Legislatures of Ceylon: 1931-1972. National State Assembly Library. 1972. p. 111.
- Ferguson's Ceylon Directory. The Ceylon Observer Press. 1942. p. 910.
- Who's who of Ceylon. 1920. p. 148.
- The Ceylon Blue Book. Government Printer, South Africa. 1938. p. 32.
- Debates of the State Council of Ceylon, 1936. State Council of Ceylon. 1937. p. 61.
- Ferguson's Ceylon Directory. The Ceylon Observer Press. 1942. p. 211.
|This article about a Sri Lankan politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|