Howard G. Chua-Eoan
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Born in Manila, The Philippines, Chua-Eoan migrated to the U.S. in October 1979 at the age of 20. He received a B.A. in English from Columbia University School of General Studies, receiving the John Angus Burrell Memorial Award as the outstanding English major of 1983. A year later, he received his M.S. in Journalism from Columbia's Graduate School of Journalism.
Chua-Eoan was Assistant Managing Editor for Time and editor of "Heroes & Inspirations," of the Time 100: People of the Century issues. He has written several books under the TIME Books imprint, including "Crimes of the Century" and "Pope for a New World: Pope Francis".
- Howard Chua-Eoan, Time, "Howard Chua-Eoan is a TIME contributor and the former news director of the magazine."
- "Masthead". Time. 4 October 2002. Retrieved 8 April 2011.
- New York Times Best Sellers, Animals, April 27, 2015
- "Pope for a New World" Barnes & Noble Retrieved 5 August 2013.
- "Cocktails and Carnage: Feeding Ferran" Roads & Kingdoms Retrieved 5 August 2013.
- @hchuaeoan, Twitter