Howard William Kennard
|Howard William Kennard|
23 March 1878|
|Died||12 November 1955(aged 77)|
Sir Howard William Kennard GCMG, CVO (23 March 1878 – 12 November 1955) was a British diplomat, Chargé d'Affaires, and British Ambassador to Poland at the outbreak of the Second World War on 3 September 1939 and to Polish government-in-exile until 1941. He was also ambassador to Switzerland and to the Kingdom of Yugoslavia.
Sir Alban Young
| Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary to the Kingdom of the Serbs, Croats and Slovenes
1925 – 1929
Neville Meyrick Henderson
| Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary to the Swiss Confederation
1931 – 1935
| Ambassador of the United Kingdom to Poland
1937 – 1939
Sir Cecil Dormer
- Mullock-Morgans, Robert; Hughes-Mullock, Robert (2010-11-17). "The Irish Bomfords 1617 to the Present". Retrieved 2012-10-26.
- "No. 33735". The London Gazette. 14 July 1931. p. 4626.
- "No. 33054". The London Gazette. 5 June 1925. p. 3788.
- 'Howard William Kennard (1878–1955)' in Frank C. Roberts, ed., Obituaries from the Times (1951), p. 410
- Bewley 1905, pp. 25-26
- The Story of Mulock: The Pedigree of the Mulock Family of Ireland by Sir Edmund Thomas Bewley (Ponsonby & Gibbs, 1905)
- By Virtue & Faith: A History of the Mulock & Mullock Families by Robert Hughes-Mullock FRAS (2012)