||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
January 7, 1971 |
|Alma mater||University of South Florida, Southern Illinois University|
|Known for||Big Brother contestant|
|Television||Big Brother 6
Big Brother: All-Stars
Gordon was born at Illinois Masonic Hospital in Chicago, Illinois. He enjoyed the outdoors and animals. In the summer before 8th grade, he injured his hand playing with fireworks; Most of his life he lived in Chicago. In the late 1970s and early 1980s, his mother and father took him to California and Florida.
In his early 20s, Gordon attended Southern Illinois University as a student. A year later he attended the University of South Florida in Tampa. After college, he went into sales. Ultimately he hoped to become a meteorologist.
Howie Gordon graduated with a degree in Meteorology in 2010 and started applying for positions in Meteorology. He briefly worked in sales in Chicago, Illinois, but now works as a meteorologist for fourstateshomepage.com
In 2005 Howie was one of fourteen contestants in the American Big Brother 6. His secret partner in the game was his long term friend Rachel Plencner. Both Gordon and Plencner were part of the popular Sovereign Six alliance that battled with The Friendship alliance throughout the summer. Howie openly expressed his hatred for the other alliance, nicknaming them 'The Nerd Herd,' and often tried to unsettle them in the house, in particular April Lewis. Howie was evicted on Day 68 following a tie break vote from HoH, Ivette. Howie eventually had to choose between two friendship members in terms of who won the prize money, and he voted for Maggie, telling her of his regret that he had to choose between America's two most hated houseguests, instead of their two favourites - his friends Janelle Pierzina and Kaysar Ridha.
After reaching the final five in Big Brother 6, Howie was one of the eight housemates that America voted into the Big Brother house to be part of Big Brother: All-Stars. Howie was evicted when George became HoH and joined Marcellas Reynolds as the second member of the jury.
Howie was named Second most wanted house guest to appear in Big Brother 8 by the Big Brother fan community in 2007. In 2006 he was chosen the third place as "Reality Blurred's Sexiest Reality Star".
- The Search for the Next Elvira (2007)
- Big Brother 7 All Stars (July 2006 to September 12, 2006) Playing Himself
- Owen Sound Daytime TV Show (Jan 20, 2006)
- Off The Record on TSN (Jan 13, 2006) (Toronto)
- TV Guide Channel Reality Stars Where are they Now? (Feb 2006)
- Fox Reality Remix (Dec 2005) Playing Himself
- VH1 Big in 05 (Dec 2005) Playing Himself
- Reality Chat (2005) Playing Himself
- E! 101 Craziest TV Moments (2005) #43 ‘Light Sabers’
- Big Brother 6 (June to Sept 2005) Playing Himself (11th Evicted)
- Entertainment Tonight (2005) Playing Himself
- Elimidate (March 2005) Playing Himself
- Blind Date (Feb 2005) Playing Himself
- Car Shack Auto Commercial (March 2004)
- Millennium Auto Sales Commercial (Sept 2003)
- Bethesda Hospital Commercial (Nov 1999)
Radiography, Interviews & Appearances
- Reality TV Convention, Nashville, TN (June 3 & 4, 2006)
- Alana Curry Birthday Party Red Carpet Reporter (May 4, 2006)
- Red Carpet Video Internet Show (April 2006)
- Guilty Pleasures with Gruno Internet/Radio Show (Feb 2006)
- Mix 106 Radio Show (Jan 2006)(Toronto)
- Yuk Yuks Stand Up Comedy (Toronto) (Jan 19, 2006)
- TheFishbowl.com Inverviews (Sept, Oct & Dec 2005)
- U-Bid Hurricane Katrina Benefit (Nov 2005)
- Below The Belt Radio Interview (Nov 2005)
- House Calls with Marcelles and Gretchen (Sept & Oct 2005)
- Mancow in the Morning Radio Show (Sept 2005)
- Was the original 'Magic Mike' (January 2012)