This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Howard Kane (born Howard Kirchembaum, 1945), also known as Howie Kane was a member of Jay and the Americans. He sang vocals for the band between 1960–1973 and then from 2006-present. He also discovered many hit artists, such as Tiny Tim, Boyce and Hart.
- "The Trilogy of Jay and the Americans: Bios". Jay and the Americans. Retrieved 7 June 2017.
- "Jay and the Americans". History of Rock. Retrieved 7 June 2017.
- Benarde, Scott R. (2003). Stars of David: Rock ‘n’ Roll’s Jewish Stories. Brandeis. p. 41. ISBN 1584653035. Retrieved 7 June 2017.
- "Jay & the Americans - Biography | Billboard". www.billboard.com. Retrieved 2017-06-07.
- "Jay and the Americans". Classic Bands. Retrieved 7 June 2017.
- "Iconic '60s singers put on timeless show". Retrieved 2017-06-07.