Hradec Králové Airport
This article does not cite any sources. (August 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Hradec Kralove Airport|
Letiště Hradec Králové
|Owner||Hradec Králové city|
|Operator||Letecké služby Hradec Králové a.s.|
|Elevation AMSL||791 ft / 241 m|
Hradec Králové Airport is a public domestic and private international airport located about 3 km (1 mi) from Hradec Králové, in east Bohemia, Czech Republic in the town of Hradec Králové. There are currently no scheduled commercial flights operating to or from the airport, although it is sometimes visited by private jet traffic. The airport can handle all aircraft categories.
- Fire category 2. CAT 3 - 7 on request 24hrs before.
- VFR day/night, fuelling: on request 24 hours in advance Avgas 100LL, Jet fuel-A1 (pressure and gravity)
- Flying schools operated from this airport: DSA a.s., HELI Czech s.r.o., Lion Helicopters s.r.o. etc.
- Aircraft and helicopter maintenance services are located here too.
- Aircraft manufacturer TL Ultralight
In the 2010 was visited by Boeing 737-300 of Czech Connect Airlines on the VFR base training.
For many years is the LKHK base for Open Skies for Handicapped in June and Czech International Air Festival in September.
Project IFR LKHK 2015
The airport is now under certification process to obtain certification for IFR AFIS with RNAV / GNSS non-precision approach.
In 2017 had Airport Hradec Kralove about 77 376 movements.
- ACFT - 72 763
- ACFT INTL - 785
- ULL - 4 614
- ULL INTL - 134
DPMHK, the Hradec Hradec Kralove Public Transit Co., operates a bus which stops at the station Airport (Letiště), which is a 10-minute walk from the private area of the airport
The airport is a few kilometers away from the highway (D11) to Prague.
- To Prague approx. 50 min.
- To Náchod approx. 45 min. (border crossing CZ-PL)
- To Deštné v Orlických horách approx. 70 min. (Ski resort, Orlické hory - Eagle Mountains)
- To Pec pod Sněžkou approx. 75 min. (Ski resort, Krkonoše - Giant Mountains)
- To Kvasiny approx. 50 min. (Škoda Auto a.s. factory)
- Czech International Air Festival
- Open Skies for Handicapped
- European Festival of Aviation (European Helicopter Show)
Rock For People and Hip Hop Camp are located in public area of airport in festival park.
- In 2010 landed the band called Muse with Fairchild Dornier 328JET
Early morning departure to Denmark
Medical flight (Air medical services)
Departure in the rainy weather to Belgium
Arrival from United Kingdom
- Photos from Airport Hradec Králové on planes.cz
- Web of airport (Ground handling request, weather, AIP, etc.)
- Project LKHK IFR started (Czech language)
- Czech International Air Festival (CIAF)
- Media related to Hradec Králové Airport at Wikimedia Commons