Mickoski in November 2019
|Leader of the Opposition of North Macedonia|
|Assumed office |
23 December 2017
|Preceded by||Nikola Gruevski|
|Born||29 September 1977|
Mickoski was born on September 29, 1977 in Skopje, then in SFR Yugoslavia. He was the president of ELEM, the state-owned electricity producing company. He became a PhD and an associate professor at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering at the Ss. Cyril and Methodius University of Skopje.
After the resignation of Nikola Gruevski Mickoski became the new leader of the VMRO-DPMNE party in December 2017, and thus leader of the opposition in the country. In November 2019, Mickoski has been criticized by the Deputy Foreign Minister Andrej Žernovski. According to Žernovski, Mickoski has insisted that if he becomes a prime minister, the friendship agreements with the neighboring Greece and Bulgaria, signed by SDSM's government, would be denounced. In practice Mickoski obstructs the country's membership in NATO and the EU.
- Христијан Мицкоски -лични податоци
- Универзитет „Св. Кирил и Методиј“, Машински факултет - Скопје.
- Христијан Мицкоски е нов генерален секретар на ВМРО-ДПМНЕ
- Христијан Мицковски - нов лидер на ВМРО-ДПМНЕ
- Македонски заместник-министър за ВМРО-ДПМНЕ: Патриоти у дома, „европейци и американци“ пред Борисов. 22 Ноември 2019, Агенция "Фокус".
- Erol Rizaov, Mickoski’s offer no longer stands. By Nezavisen Vesnik, 07/07/2019, IBNA — Independent Balkan News Agency.
|This article about a politician of the Republic of Macedonia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography of a European academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|