|Directed by||Sai Rajesh (Steven Shankar)|
|Produced by||Sai Rajesh (Steven Shankar)|
|Written by||Sai Rajesh (Steven Shankar) (story / screenplay / dialogues) |
|Starring||Sampoornesh Babu, Ishika Singh, Kavya Kumar,|
|Cinematography||Ravi Kumar Sana|
|Edited by||Karthika Srinivas|
Amrutha productions and VSS Creations
The film revolves around Sampoornesh Babu, a petty thief who robs parts in electronic shops and why he robs electronic shops and departmental stores.The movie was considered a hit at Box Office. Since the budget was very low, this movie is considered to be one of the highest grossing low budget movies. The film released with low expectations on 4 April 2014 in theaters. Upon release, the film received largely positive reviews from critics and audience.
- Sampoornesh Babu as Sampoo
- Ishika Singh as Swaasa
- Kavya Kumar as Neelu
- Mahesh Kathi as Bhairav Rathode
- Guru Charan Kodur as Ram Vallabhaneni
- Ajay Nidadavolu as Pranav
- Suresh Kanaganti as Black Mamba
The film received positive reviews from critics. The Hindu gave a review stating "While the audience laughs and claps at the spoof, the movie disappoints in the acting skills. The audience seemed oblivious to it though. All actors appear very raw. Some scenes looked straight out of a low budget slow Telugu TV serial. The director seems to have handled the situation well, with one after another clichéd scenes coming with a pun. The director has smartly avoided making the movie a spoof to belittle the Telugu movie industry and larger-than-life heroes. It’s just a fun take on typical masala movies."
- "Interview with (Steven Shankar)". idlebrain.com. 3 April 2014. Retrieved 5 April 2014.
- "Hrudaya Kaleyam to release on April 4". The Times of India. 29 March 2014. Retrieved 5 April 2014.
- "Hrudaya Kaleyam opens to great response". The Times of India. 5 April 2014. Retrieved 5 April 2014.
- "Hrudaya Kaleyam: Tale of a heart". The Hindu. 4 April 2014. Retrieved 5 April 2014.