|Directed by||Sai Rajesh (Steven Shankar)|
|Produced by||Sai Rajesh (Steven Shankar)|
|Written by||Sai Rajesh (Steven Shankar) (story / screenplay / dialogues) |
|Starring||Sampoornesh Babu, Ishika Singh, Kavya Kumar|
|Cinematography||Ravi Kumar Sana|
|Edited by||Karthika Srinivas|
Amrutha productions and VSS Creations
|Budget||₹1.5 crore (US$210,000)|
|Box office||est. ₹4 crore (US$560,000)|
The film revolves around Sampoornesh Babu, a petty thief who robs parts in electronic shops and why he robs electronic shops and departmental stores. The movie was considered a hit at Box Office. Since the budget was very low of 1.5 crores, this movie is considered to be one of the highest grossing low budget movies by getting 4 Crores. The film released with low expectations on 4 April 2014 in theaters. Upon release, the film received largely positive reviews from critics and audience.
- Sampoornesh Babu as Sampo
- Swasthu as Swaasa
- Kirthika Kumar as Neelu
- swasthu as Bhairav Rathode
- Jain Charan Musturu as Ram Vallabhaneni
- Spot babu as Pranav
- Swastika as Black Mamba
Nene Baby Shampoo sung by Spot Babu
Enduku naku ee jeevitham (Male) sung by Junaid Kanti's son (Singer)
Pitthey vesina bedaradu sung by Junaid Babu
Hrudaya Vinuve (Classical) sung by Soumya
Hrudaya Vinuve (Fast Beat) sung by Ravindra Tejaswi
Ekkadiki ravalo cheppu (Female) sung by Mundamopi
The film received positive reviews from critics. The Hindu gave a review stating "While the audience laughs and claps at the spoof, the movie disappoints in the acting skills. The audience seemed oblivious to it though. All actors appear very raw. Some scenes looked straight out of a low budget slow Telugu TV serial. The director seems to have handled the situation well, with one after another clichéd scenes coming with a pun. The director has smartly avoided making the movie a spoof to belittle the Telugu movie industry and larger-than-life heroes. It’s just a fun take on typical masala movies."
- "Interview with (Steven Shankar)". idlebrain.com. 3 April 2014. Retrieved 5 April 2014.
- "Hrudaya Kaleyam to release on April 4". The Times of India. 29 March 2014. Retrieved 5 April 2014.
- "Hrudaya Kaleyam opens to great response". The Times of India. 5 April 2014. Retrieved 5 April 2014.
- "Hrudaya Kaleyam: Tale of a heart". The Hindu. 4 April 2014. Retrieved 5 April 2014.