Hrvatski Top Model (cycle 1)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Hrvatski Top Model, Cycle 1|
Cycle 1 cast
|Country of origin||Croatia|
|Original release||March 3 – June 1, 2008|
Hrvatski Top Model Cycle 1 was the first Cycle of a reality documentary based on Tyra Banks' America's Next Top Model which pits contestants against each other in a variety of competitions to determine who will win title of the new Croatian Top Model as well as a modelling contract with an agency in hopes of a promising career start in the modeling industry.
The cycle was aired from April to June 2008 and hosted by Tatjana Jurić and featured sixteen contestants (originally fifteen with one being replaced by a semifinalist after she quit). Croatian Fashion Designer Marco Grubnic also had several appearances on the first Cycle to introduce the girls to the fashion industry and give them constructive criticism.
After fourteen weeks, Sabina Behlić was named the winner of the first Cycle beating Valentina Dropulić and Marina Jerković in the final. In 2010 the show was also shown in Slovenia on TV3 under the name Hrvaški Top Model.
(ages stated are at start of contest)
|Antonija Skelin||Episode 1||26 (quit)|
|Ana Marija Doljanin|
|Marija Šegota||17||Koprivnica||Episode 2||16 (quit)|
|Dea Frua||17||Split||Episode 3||14–13|
|Monika Perić||16||Zaprešić||Episode 4||12|
|Neda Janus||20||Virovitica||11 (quit)|
|Martina Bukovec||23||Zagreb||Episode 5||10|
|Nikolina Rešček||20||Zagreb||Episode 6||9|
|Kristina Šakić||21||Zagreb||Episode 8||8–7|
|Julija Borovina||18||Gornja Lomnica|
|Andrea Akmadžić||20||Osijek||Episode 10||6|
|Marija Andrijašević||22||Zagreb||Episode 11||5|
|Tea Vukman||15||Kaštel Stari||Episode 12||4|
|Marina Jerković||21||Trogir||Episode 13||3|
|5||Valentina||Marija Š.||Nikolina||Marija A.||Valentina||Tea||Andrea||Andrea||Andrea||Marija A.|
|6||Marija Š.||Valentina||Martina||Sabina||Sabina||Marina||Julija||Marina||Marija A.|
|7||Neda||Kristina||Neda||Marina||Julija||Marija A.||Marija A.|
|13||Marija A.||Marija A.||Valentina|
- The contestant quit the competition
- The contestant was eliminated
- The contestant was the original eliminee but was saved
- The contestant won the competition
- In Episode 1, 24 semi-finalists were chosen out of 4,000 applicants the 24 semifinalists where chosen.
- In Episode 2, 15 girls that would move on in the main competition were chosen. Marija decided to quit the competition. She was replaced by Andrea the following episode.
- In Episode 4, Neda decided to quit the competition.
- Episode 7 was the recap Episode.
- The judging for episode 8 was prolonged into the beginning of the following episode. Kristina's exit was shown in episode 9.
- Nobody was eliminated in episode 9.
Photo shoot guide
- Episode 2 photo shoot: Wind tunnel
- Episode 3 photo shoot: Snow editorial for Joy
- Episode 4 photo shoot: Water photo shoot
- Episode 5 photo shoot: Summer and winter
- Episode 6 photo shoot: Vogue dance
- Episode 7 photo shoot: Auto show
- Episode 8 photo shoot: Posing with snakes
- Episode 9 photo shoot: Diamonds are a girl's best friend
- Episode 10 photo shoots: Wildlife; B&W lookbook
- Episode 11 photo shoot: Body painting
- Episode 12 photo shoot: Painter, cat woman and Dita Von Teese