Htun Aeindra Bo
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Htun Aeindra Bo
|Birth name||Mi Mi Khaing|
|Born||1 May 1966|
|Origin||Mogok, Mandalay Division, Myanmar|
|Instruments||Vocals, acoustic guitar|
Htun Aeindra Bo (Burmese: ထွန်းအိန္ဒြာဘို, pronounced: [tʰʊ́ɴ ʔèiɴdɹà bò]; also Tun Eindra Bo; born 1 May 1966) is a three-time Myanmar Academy Award-winning actress and singer. The Mogok native began her film career in 1991, and has achieved fame and success as an actor and singer. Now in her 40s, she is still a household name in Myanmar and continues to make films and performs in concerts.
Htun Aeindra Bo was born Mi Mi Khine to Khin Mya Mya and Khin Maung Thein on 1 May 1966. She was the middle child of three; she had an elder brother and a younger sister. Her family was in the jewellery business. Mi Mi Khine was interested entertainment since she was little. She was singing Burmese songs at age four and by age eleven, she began to sing at local concerts.
She graduated with a law (LLB) degree.
Mi Mi Khine entered the entertainment industry with a direct-to-video film, called Kyeza Hnalontha (Professional Heart) in 1991. She released her first album in 1993 with songs by Maung Thit Min and Myo Kyawt Myaing.
She has made over 100 movies in her career.
She is married to Aung Minn Tun, and they have a son.
- Min Atwet Pe (Only For You) (1993)
- Na-Le Thint-Bi (You Should Understand)
- Einmet Nya Mya (Dreamy Nights)
- So Yin" (If So ...)
- Yiza Oo (First Love)
- Nay-Ya Lay Takhu (One Place)
- Nha-Youk Ma Shi Bu (There is no one)
- Sanda Shi Thaw Ah Haung Myar (Oldies that I desire)
- Tanta Nay Ze ( Still wanting )
- Gandaya Cafe (Desert Cafe) with Ringo and Alex
- Hsohn-Naing Gwint (Chance of Being Together) with Alex
- Thone-Youk Zaga (Three People Talk) with Tin Zar Maw and Madi
- Mohn Lo Ma Ya De Chitthu Tway" (Couple who can't hate each other) with Dway
- Myetsi Hmeit-pi Chit Lai Pa (Close you eyes and love it) with Tin Zar Maw
- Ta Gae Ma Chit Bae Nae (Don't really love) with Myo Kyaw Myaing
- A-Paing-A-Sa 1.5 (Fragment 1.5)
- A-Phyu-Yaung Thangegyin Tho (To White-Colored Friend)
- Honeymoon Khayi (Honeymoon Trip) - Saw Bwe Hmu Remembrance
- Mei Daw Ma Mei Bu" (Haven't Forgotten) -L Khun Yi Live Show
- Min Atwet (For You)
- Alphne Thingyan
- Lu Min Wedding
- Romanson Live Show
- City FM
Achievements and awards
- 3-time Myanmar Motion Picture Academy Award winner
- 1999 Best Leading Actress in “Hnaung Ta Myei Myei” Movie
- 2003 Best Leading Actress in “A May Noh Boh” Movie
- 2005 Best Leading Actress in “Mogok Sett Waing Ko Kyaw Lun Ywawy” Movie
- 6-time City FM Music Award winner
- 2005 Most Popular Female Vocalist of the Year
- 2004 Best Selling Stereo Album of the Year
- 2004 Most Popular Female Vocalist of the Year
- 2003 Best Female Vocalist of the Year
- 2003 Most Popular Female Vocalist of the Year
- 2002 Most Popular Female Vocalist of the Year
- Phyo Thitsa Aung (November 2003). "Htun Aeindra Bo's Start in Music Career". People Magazine Myanmar (in Burmese).