From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hua, 華, 滑, or huá in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hua or HUA may refer to:
- Hua, as in Huaxia and Zhonghua, is a name of China.
- Hoa people, Chinese people in Vietnam
- Mount Hua, a mountain in Shaanxi, China
- Hua (state), a state in ancient China, destroyed by Qin
- Hua County, Henan, in Anyang, Henan, China
- Hua County, Shaanxi, now Huazhou District, in Weinan, Shaanxi, China
- Hua County, Guangdong, now Huadu District, in Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
- Hua (surname), a Chinese surname
- Hua's lemma, in analytic number theory
- Harkat-ul-Ansar, an Islamic paramilitary organization
- Heard Understood Acknowledged, possible origin of hooah, a U.S. Army battle cry
- Redstone Army Airfield, in Alabama, USA
- Turbonilla hua, a species of sea snail in the family Pyramidellidae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hua.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.