From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hua Shan)
Huashan may refer to the following locations in China:
- Mount Hua (华山), the western of the Five Great Mountains, Shaanxi
- Hua Hill (华不注山), in northeastern Jinan, Shandong
- Huashan District (花山区), district of Ma'anshan, Anhui
Written as "华山镇"
- Huashan, Shaanxi, where Mount Hua located, Shaanxi
- Huashan, Beijing, in Pinggu District, Beijing
- Huashan, Feng County, Jiangsu
- Huashan, Jimo City, Shandong
- Huashan, Jinan, in Licheng District, Jinan, Shandong
Written as "花山镇":
- Huashan, Guangzhou, in Huadu District, Guangzhou, Guangdong
- Huashan, Wuhan, in Hongshan District, Wuhan, Hubei
- Huashan, Linjiang, Jilin
- Huashan Township, Bayan County (华山乡), Heilongjiang
Written as "花山乡":
- Huashan Township, Ningxiang County, Hunan
- Huashan Township, Jingdong County, in Jingdong Yi Autonomous County, Yunnan
- Huashan Township, Zhenxiong County, Yunnan
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.