Hua Xia Bank
|joint stock company|
|Chairman: Ms. Zhai Hongxiang
Governor: Mr. Wu Jian
|Total assets||$290.6 billion (2015)|
Hua Xia Bank (Chinese: 华夏银行) (SSE: 600015) is a publicly traded bank in the People's Republic of China. It is based in Beijing and was founded in 1992. Germany's Deutsche Bank holds 19.99% of the bank's shares as of 2010. In December 2015, it was announced that PICC P&C (SEHK: 2318) will acquire Deutsche Bank's entire stake in the bank for RMB23-25.7 billion.
As of end of June 2012, Hua Xia Bank has in place a "hub-and-spoke" network of 33 tier-1 branches, 23 tier-2 branches, 12 cross-city sub-branches and 437 outlets in 68 major cities, and a settlement network of more than 1000 correspondent banks located in 320 cities across 110 countries and regions covering major global trade zones. In 2012 it ranked 97th by asset according to The Banker's Top 1000 World Banks ranking published in July. In 2011, it ranked 306th among Top 500 Chinese Enterprises, 96th among Top 500 Chinese Service Enterprises and 67th among Top 200 Chinese Enterprise Performance.
- "The World's Biggest Public Companies". Forbes Magazine. 2016.
- "Deutsche Bank steckt gut 600 Mio Euro in Hua Xia Bank" (in German). Reuters. May 6, 2010.
- Comfort, Nicholas (28 December 2015). "Deutsche Bank to Raise Up to $4 Billion From Huaxia Sale". Bloomberg News.
- "About Hua Xia Bank". Hua Xia Bank.
- Hua Xia Bank official homepage (English)
|This Asian bank-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|