Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hualien or Hualian may refer to:
|Look up Hualien in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Hualien County (Chinese: 花蓮 "lily"), Taiwan Province, Taiwan
- Hualien City, a port city and the seat of Hualien County
- Hualien River (花蓮溪) or Hualien River, a small river in Taiwan
- Hualian (company) (Chinese: 华联 Huālián "China Union"), Beijing-based supermarket chain
- Jing (Chinese opera), a major role type in Chinese opera, also known as Hualian
- Hualian (ship name), the major couple/ ship in Mo Xiang Tong Xiu’s Novel, Tuan Guang Ci Fu (TGCF)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hualien.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.