Hualien railway station
|TRA railway station|
|Other names||Kalingko (Amis)|
|Location||100 Guolian 1st Rd|
Hualien City, Hualien County
|Distance||169.4 km to Badu|
|Structure type||Ground level|
|Station code||I14 (statistical)|
|Classification||Special class (Chinese: 特等)|
|1944-10-02||Destroyed in war|
|2017||10.559 million per year 0.4%|
|Rank||12 out of 228|
Hualien (Chinese: 花蓮; pinyin: Huālián; Pe̍h-ōe-jī: Hoa-lian) is a railway station in Hualien City, Hualien County, Taiwan served by Taiwan Railways Administration. It is the terminal station of North-link line and the starting station of Taitung line.
The station has two island platforms and one side platform. The station first opened on 17 February 1911 as "Karenkō Station" (花蓮港驛). It was rebuilt in 2018 with a modern design and more retail space for food, drink, and gift shops.
Around the station
- Hualien Al-Falah Mosque
- Hualien County Council
- Hualien County Stone Sculptural Museum
- Hualien Martyrs' Shrine
- Hualien Stadium
- Port of Hualien
- Tzu Chi University
- 各站營業里程-1.西部幹線. Taiwan Railways Administration (in Chinese). 11 December 2008. Retrieved 3 September 2018.
- "Archived copy" 車站數-按等級別分 (PDF). Taiwan Railways Administration (in Chinese). Archived from the original (PDF) on 30 October 2018. Retrieved 30 October 2018.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- 車站大事紀. Taiwan Railways Administration (in Chinese). 11 December 2008. Retrieved 17 October 2018.
- 花蓮車站歷史沿革. Taiwan Railways Administration (in Chinese). 11 December 2008. Retrieved 3 September 2018.
- 花蓮站新建站房10月3日正式啟用. Taiwan Railways Administration (in Chinese). 11 December 2008. Retrieved 5 October 2018.
- 花東線鐵路瓶頸路段雙軌化暨全線電氣化計畫. Railway Bureau, MOTC (in Chinese). Retrieved 2 September 2018.
- 臺鐵統計資訊. Taiwan Railways Administration (in Chinese). Retrieved 1 September 2018.
Media related to TRA Hualien Station at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a railroad station in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|