Jump to navigation Jump to search
Huang or Hwang may refer to:
- Huang County, former county in Shandong, China, current Longkou City
- Yellow River, or Huang River, in China
- Huangshan, mountain range in Anhui, China
- Huang (state), state in ancient China.
- Hwang River, in Gyeongsangnam-do, South Korea
- Emperor of China, titled as Huángdì (皇帝)
- Huang (surname) (黄 / 黃), Chinese surname with several Vietnamese variants
- Hwang (surname) (黃), (皇), a common Korean family name
- Huang (jade), a jade arc-shaped artifact that was used as a pendant
- Fenghuang, mythological birds of East Asia
- Huang, a character in the anime cartoon Darker than Black
- Huang (Coca-Cola), a brand of Coca-Cola
- Huang Harmonicas, a Chinese-based manufacturer of harmonicas, founded by noted harmonicist Cham-ber Huang
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Huang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.