Huang or Hwang may refer to:
- Huang County, former county in Shandong, China, current Longkou City
- Yellow River, or Huang River, in China
- Huangshan, mountain range in Anhui, China
- Huang (state), state in ancient China.
- Hwang River, in Gyeongsangnam-do, South Korea
- Emperor of China, titled as Huángdì (皇帝)
- Huang (surname) (黄 / 黃), Chinese surname with several Vietnamese variants
- Hwang (Korean surname) (黃), (皇), a common Korean family name
- Huang (jade), a jade arc-shaped artifact that was used as a pendant
- Fenghuang, mythological birds of East Asia
- Huang, a character in the anime cartoon Darker than Black
- Huang (Coca-Cola), a brand of Coca-Cola
- Huang Harmonicas, a Chinese-based manufacturer of harmonicas, founded by noted harmonicist Cham-ber Huang
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Huang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.