|Agent||Huang Xiaoming Studio|
Angelababy (m. 2015)
|Children||son (1 year old)|
Huang Xiaoming (simplified Chinese: 黄晓明; traditional Chinese: 黃曉明; pinyin: Huáng Xiǎomíng, born 13 November 1977) is a Chinese actor, singer, and model. He graduated from the Performance Institute of the Beijing Film Academy in 2000. Huang first rose to prominence in 2001 for playing Emperor Wu of Han in the television series The Prince of Han Dynasty. In 2007, Huang signed a contract with Huayi Brothers and began focusing on his film career, appearing in films like The Sniper (2009), The Message (2010), and Sacrifice (2010).
Huang is best known for his roles in television as Yang Guo in The Return of the Condor Heroes (2006), Xu Wenqiang in Shanghai Bund (2007), Luo Xi in Summer's Desire (2010), Yue Fei in The Patriot Yue Fei (2013) and Zuo Zhen in Cruel Romance (2015); as well as his roles in films American Dreams in China (2013) and Xuanzang (2016). He attended the Chinese Restaurants in 2019 which is a TV program conducted by Mango Channel. He tends to show his authority to his group mates which caused netizens' discourse.
- 1 Early life and education
- 2 Career
- 3 Other activities
- 4 Personal life
- 5 Filmography
- 6 Discography
- 7 Awards and nominations
- 8 References
- 9 External links
Early life and education
Huang was born in Qingdao, Shandong and is an only child. His father was an engineer while his mother was an accountant. At age nine, he was selected by a film studio to play the child protagonist in a movie. Throughout his school life, Huang planned to become a scientist, but his language teacher encouraged him to apply to the Beijing Film Academy, which infrequently came to Qingdao to recruit students. A week before his entrance examination, his foot was run over and crushed by a jeep; luckily, the injury was not serious because he was wearing army boots. While studying at the Beijing Film Academy, Huang recalls the person who had the greatest influence on him, a teacher named Cui Xinqin. He was close friends and classmates with Zhao Wei and Chen Kun; the trio was known as the "Three Musketeers".
1998–2007: Beginnings and success in television
In 1984, Huang was initially chosen by a producer to star in a drama as a child actor, but was dropped later because of his shy and introverted personality. In 1996, Huang auditioned for Beijing Film Academy and joined in the same year. He later debuted in the 1998 drama Love is Not a Game.
Huang began to gain attention when he was chosen to replace Lu Yi for the leading role in The Prince of Han Dynasty, which earned high ratings. He later starred in all three installments of the series from 2001 to 2005, and went from an unknown newbie to a front-line actor. He also played Tang Bohu in the drama Merry Wanderer Tang Bohu (2003), for which he won the Outstanding Actor award at the 14th Zhejiang TV Peony Award for his performance; and Xiao Jian in My Fair Princess III (2003).
Huang was chosen to play Yang Guo, the leading role in the 2006 television adaptation of Jin Yong's The Return of the Condor Heroes. Director Zhang Jizhong selected him over acclaimed actors Nie Yuan and Huang Jue to play the highly fought-over role.
Huang's most controversial and difficult, but most critically acclaimed role was in Shanghai Bund (2007), a remake of the 1980 Hong Kong television series The Bund, which starred Chow Yun-fat. Because Chow was his idol, he felt nervous, excited, and pressured about portraying the same role his idol had. In order to play Xu Wenqiang, he had to learn to smoke, and went through several packs a day. The series reported high audience ratings was voted as the most popular TV series in a survey on popular web portal Sina.com. For the role, Huang received Best Actor nominations at the 13th Shanghai Television Festival.
2009–2012: Venturing into films
He then challenged the role of a Japanese spy in espoinage thriller The Message, and won the Students' Choice Award for Favorite Actor at the Beijing College Student Film Festival. He also starred in the Hong Kong action film The Sniper (2009), martial arts film Ip Man 2 (2010) and the historical epic Sacrifice (2010) directed by Chen Kaige.
Huang made a comeback to television with Taiwanese idol drama Summer's Desire (2011), based on the novel of the same name by Ming Xiaoxi. Although originally slated to play Ou Chen, Huang asked if he could play Luo Xi instead. Huang later admitted that he lowered his acting fee in order to participate in this series.
Huang then took part in the production of An Inaccurate Memoir (2012), where he also starred as the male lead. His performance as a bandit leader who can't see further than making money from plunder and kidnapping won him the Best Actor award at the 4th China Image Film Festival. Huang also starred in martial arts epic The Guillotines and played the younger version of Chow Yun-fat's character in The Last Tycoon.
2013–present: Critical acclaim and leading roles
Huang starred in the film American Dreams in China (2013) by Peter Chan. The success of the film brought a new impetus into Huang's career, and won him the Best Actor award at the 29th Golden Rooster Awards, 15th Huabiao Awards, 12th Changchun Film Festival and 32nd Hundred Flowers Awards. The same year Huang starred in another television project, playing the titular hero in the historical drama The Patriot Yue Fei.
Huang next starred in John Woo's The Crossing (2014). Set in 1930s Shanghai, the romantic epic is based on the true story of the Taiping steamer collision and follows six characters and their intertwining love stories; Huang plays a successful general who romances a wealthy debutante (played by Korean actress Song Hye-kyo). Another romance film followed; where Huang starred next to Fan Bingbing in The White Haired Witch of Lunar Kingdom, adapted from Baifa Monü Zhuan.
Huang returned to TV in the period romance drama, Cruel Romance (2015). The series was commercially successful, and recorded high ratings. The same year, Huang starred alongside long-time friend Zhao Wei in the action comedy film Hollywood Adventures. They became the first actors to be honored at Hollywood's TCL Chinese Theatre.
Huang then played Xuanzang in the historical epic of the same name in 2016, which tells the story of the monk's pilgrimage journey alone to India seeking Buddhist scriptures during the Tang Dynasty. The film was selected as China's entry for the Oscars under the Best Foreign Language Film category. Huang won several Best Actor trophies for his performance in the film.
In 2017, Huang starred in the historical wuxia drama Nirvana in Fire 2. The series was critically acclaimed for its storyline and performance, including Huang who won positive reviews for his acting.
In 2018, Huang starred in the drama film Forever Young, which tells stories of four generations of students from Tsinghua University. Huang received good reviews for his performance as a bashful boy who suffered from the cultural revolution, and once again affirmed his reputation on the big screen. The same year, he was cast in the period romance drama Winter Begonia produced by Yu Zheng.
In 2011, Huang was named Global Ambassador for Tissot.
In 2009, Huang donated one million yuan to adopt two panda cubs and was named an ambassador to China's Panda Protection Research Center.
In 2010, Huang donated 200,000 yuan for earthquake relief to support for victims of the Yushu temblor in Northwest China's Qinghai province.
On Feb 28th, 2014, Huang announced his relationship with Angelababy. They registered their marriage with Qingdao Civil Affairs Authority on May 27, 2015 and on October of the same year, they had their wedding at Shanghai Exhibition Centre. On their 1st anniversary, Huang announced Angelababy's pregnancy on Weibo. Their son was born on 17 January 2017 in Hong Kong.
Huang is a friend of Zhao Wei, and he had told the media that while studying at the Beijing Film Academy, he "had a big crush on her". They had remained close friends since then. In 2013, Huang showed up on crutches to help promote Zhao's directorial debut So Young.
|Year||English title||Chinese title||Role||Notes|
|1999||Marry Me||我們結婚吧||Li Jun|
|2000||Bright Heart||明亮的心||Ma Lu|
|2005||Legend of the Dragon||龍威父子||Qi Feng|
|2006||The Banquet||夜宴||Yin Sun|
|2009||The Sniper||神槍手||Ling Jing|
|2010||Ip Man 2||葉問2||Huang Liang|
|Flirting Scholar 2||唐伯虎點秋香2||Tang Bohu|||
|The Last Tycoon||大上海||Cheng Daqi (young)|
|An Inaccurate Memoir||匹夫||Fang Youwang|
|2013||American Dreams in China||中國合伙人||Cheng Dongqing|
|Crimes of Passion||一場風花雪月的事||Xue Yu|||
|Saving Mother Robot||瑪德2號||Xiao Tie|||
|Badges of Fury||不二神探||Cameo|
|2014||Breaking the Waves||激浪青春||He Tianhua|||
|The White Haired Witch of Lunar Kingdom||白髮魔女傳之明月天國||Zhuo Yihang|
|Women Who Flirt||撒娇女人最好命||Marco|||
|The Crossing||太平輪||Lei Yifang|
|You Are My Sunshine||何以笙簫默||He Yichen|||
|Hollywood Adventures||横冲直撞好莱坞||He Yuming|
|The Crossing 2||太平輪·彼岸||Lei Yifang|
|League of Gods||封神傳奇||Yang Jian|||
|Mission Milano||王牌逗王牌||Luo Tianhao|||
|2017||The Thousand Faces of Dunjia||奇門遁甲||Cameo|
|2018||Escape Plan 2: Hades||金蝉脱壳2||Shu|||
|Forever Young||无问西东||Chen Peng|
|2019||The Bravest||烈火英雄||Jiang Liwei|
|The Eight Hundred||八佰|||
|Year||English title||Chinese title||Role||Notes|
|1998||Love is Not a Game||爱情不是游戏||Xiao Zhuoyi|
|2000||A Netizen's Diary||网虫日记||Yu Baimei|||
|Storm of the Dragon||龙珠风暴||Di Guangyuan|
|2001||The Prince of Han Dynasty||大汉天子||Liu Che|
|2002||Invincible Magistrate||无敌县令||Tian Long|||
|2003||Little Sister Hua Ni||花妮妹妹||Zhi Yang|
|My Fair Princess III||还珠格格3||Xiao Jian|
|Merry Wanderer Tang Bohu||风流少年唐伯虎||Tang Bohu|
|2004||The Prince of Han Dynasty 2||大汉天子2||Liu Che|
|Long Piao||龙票||Qi Zijun|||
|Strange Tales of Liao Zhai||新聊斋志异||Bai Yang|||
|2006||The Prince of Han Dynasty 3||大汉天子3||Liu Che|
|The Return of the Condor Heroes||神雕侠侣||Yang Guo|
|2007||Shanghai Bund||新上海滩||Xu Wenqiang|
|2008||Royal Tramp||鹿鼎记||Wei Xiaobao|
|2009||Dark Fragrance||暗香||Cheng Yuan / Cheng Da|||
|2010||Summer's Desire||泡沫之夏||Luo Xi|
|2013||The Patriot Yue Fei||精忠岳飞||Yue Fei|
|2015||Cruel Romance||锦绣缘·华丽冒险||Zuo Zhen|
|2017||A Life Time Love||上古情歌||Chi Yun|||
|Nirvana in Fire 2||琅琊榜之风起长林||Xiao Pingzhang|
|2018||The Years You Were Late||你迟到的许多年||Wen Qiang|||
|2019||Winter Begonia||鬓边不是海棠红||Cheng Fengtai|
|2020||Game Changer||危机先生||Lin Zhongshuo|
|Year||English title||Chinese title||Role||Notes|
|2017||Chinese Restaurant||中餐厅||Cast member|||
|2019||Chinese Restaurant 3||中餐厅3||Cast member|||
|Year||Album details||Track listing|
|Year||English title||Chinese title||Album||Notes|
|2002||"Only Have You"||只要有你||My Fair Princess III OST|
|2006||"Fly Together"||双飞||The Return of the Condor Heroes OST||with Della Ding|
|"Pugilistic Smile"||江湖笑||with Zhang Zizhong, Hu Jun, Zhou Jianhua & Xiao Chong|
|"Even If There's No Tomorrow"||就算没有明天||Shanghai Bund OST||with Sun Li|
|2008||"One World One Dream"||N/A||N/A||Promotional song for the Beijing 2008 Olympics|
|"Nice Guy Card"||好人卡||N/A||with Zhao Wei|
|"My Southern"||我的南方||N/A||Charity song|
|2009||"You're an Angel"||你是天使||Dark Fragrance OST|
|"Sound of the Wind"||風聲||The Message OST|
|2010||"Better City Better Life"||N/A||N/A||with Elva Hsiao|
Promotional song for the Shanghai World Expo
|"Black Cat and Milk"||黑猫与牛奶||Summer's Desire OST|
|2011||"A Leaping Heart"||飞跃的心||N/A||Theme song for The Legend of Yue Fei (animation film)|
|2012||"Inaccurate Memoir"||匹夫||An Inaccurate Memoir OST'|
|"Those Were the Days"||友情岁月||The Guillotines OST||with Shawn Yue & Ethan Ruan|
|2013||"The Story of Time"||光阴的故事||American Dreams in China OST||with Deng Chao & Tong Dawei|
|"The Patriot Yue Fei||精忠传奇||The Patriot Yue Fei OST||with Tan Jing|
|2015||"Fate"||缘||Cruel Romance OST|
|"Silent Separation"||何以笙箫默||You Are My Sunshine OST|
|2017||"Chinese Restaurant"||中餐厅||Theme song of Chinese Restaurant|
with Zhao Wei
|2018||"Too Valiant"||太彪了||Escape Plan 2: Hades OST|
|"New Big Head Son & Small Head Daddy"||新大头儿子和小头爸爸||New Big Head Son & Small Head Daddy 3 OST|
Awards and nominations
Film and television
|2004||4th China Television Arts Festival for "Top Ten Best"||Top Ten Actors||The Prince of Dynasty 2||Won|||
|14th Zhejiang TV Peony Awards||Outstanding Actor||Merry Wanderer Tang Bohu||Won|
|2007||13th Shanghai Television Festival||Best Actor||Shanghai Bund||Nominated|||
|2009||12th Golden Phoenix Awards||Male Actor in a Motion Picture||The Sniper||Won|
|2010||4th Asian Film Awards||Best Supporting Actor||The Message||Nominated|||
|10th Chinese Film Media Awards||Most Popular Actor||The Message||Won|||
|17th Beijing College Student Film Festival||Most Popular Actor||Won|||
|30th Hundred Flowers Award||Best Actor||Nominated|||
|28th Golden Rooster Awards||Best Supporting Actor||Nominated|
|2011||5th Asian Film Awards||Best Supporting Actor||Sacrifice||Nominated|||
|23rd Hong Kong Society of Cinematographers Awards||Most Charismatic Actor||Won|||
|11th Chinese Film Media Awards||Most Anticipated Actor||Won|||
|2012||9th Guangzhou Student Film Festival||Most Popular Actor||An Inaccurate Memoir||Won|||
|4th China Image Film Festival||Best Actor||Won|||
|2013||29th Golden Rooster Awards||Best Actor||American Dreams in China||Won|||
|10th Guangzhou Student Film Festival||Most Popular Actor||Won|||
|15th Huabiao Film Awards||Outstanding Actor||Won|||
|9th Huading Awards||Best Actor||The Last Tycoon||Nominated|||
|5th Macau International Movie Festival||Best Actor||Amazing||Nominated|
|2014||12th Changchun Film Festival||Best Actor||American Dreams in China||Won|||
|32nd Hundred Flowers Awards||Best Actor||Won|||
|10th Chinese American Film Festival||Best Actor||Won|||
|13th Huading Awards||Best Actor||The Patriot Yue Fei||Nominated|
|27th China TV Golden Eagle Award||Best Actor||Nominated|
|5th Annual US-China Film Summit||2014 Film Ensemble of the Year award||Hollywood Adventures||Won
|2015||15th Golden Phoenix Awards||Male Actor in a Motion Picture||American Dreams in China||Won|
|2nd China-Australia Film Festival||Best Actor||You Are My Sunshine (2015 film)||Won|||
|2016||1st Chinese Film Festival in Italy||Best Actor||Xuanzang||Won|||
|13th Changchun Film Festival||Best Actor||Won|||
|8th Macau International Movie Festival||Best Actor||Nominated|||
|1st Golden Screen Awards||Best Actor||Won|||
|11th Festival du Cinéma Chinois de Paris||Best Actor||Won|||
|2007||Metro Radio Mandarin Hits Music Awards||Mandarin Hit Song Award||"Unrequited Love"||Won|||
|Most Popular Idol Singer (Mainland)||N/A||Won|||
|Music Radio China Top Chart Awards||Best Newcomer||It's Ming||Won|
|7th Global Chinese Music Awards||Most Popular Newcomer||N/A||Won|||
|All-Rounded Artist Award||N/A||Won|
|1st Migu Music Awards||Music Promotional Outstanding Contribution Award||N/A||Won|||
|2008||2nd Migu Music Awards||Most Popular Trans-boundary Singer||N/A||Won|||
|8th 9+2 Music Pioneer Awards||Top Ten Songs||"Anything is Possible"||Won|||
|Best Male Singer||N/A||Won|
|Newcomer Award (Mainland)||N/A||Won|
|2009||9th Global Chinese Music Awards||Most Popular Male Singer (Top 5)||N/A||Won|||
|Best All-Rounded Artist||N/A||Won|
|Best Duet Song||"Nice Guy Card"||Won|
- "2013 Forbes China Celebrity 100 List: Fan Bingbing in Top Spot". JayneStars. April 24, 2013.
- "2014 Forbes China Celebrity List (Full List)". Forbes. May 6, 2014.
- "2015 Forbes China Celebrity List (Full List)". Forbes. May 13, 2015.
- "Actress Fan Bingbing Tops New Forbes China Celebrity List". Forbes. September 22, 2017.
- 九岁的时候，我被在艺术团跳舞的姑姑送去参选儿童电影. Sohu (in Chinese).
- 黄晓明：我始终有梦想 它指引我方向. Sina (in Chinese). 5 February 2011.
- "揭北影96级耀眼"帝后"班 赵薇陈坤黄晓明领衔". Netease (in Chinese). 13 September 2013.
- "19岁黄晓明青涩照 演绎黄教主懵懂憧憬". ifeng (in Chinese). 31 August 2016.
- "黄晓明潇洒"终结"《大汉天子Ⅲ》". Sina (in Chinese). 16 October 2006.
- "黄晓明：当之无愧的"内地古装第一小生"". Sohu (in Chinese). 15 March 2004.
- "黄晓明挑战偶像周星驰"少年唐伯虎"". Sina (in Chinese). 15 January 2004.
- "《还珠格格3》：黄晓明版萧剑变成"男燕子"？". Sina (in Chinese). 23 July 2003.
- "《还珠格格3》"大侠箫剑"黄晓明的一天". Sina (in Chinese). 1 August 2003.
- "Huang Xiaoming selected to play the Warrior Hero Yang Guo". China Internet Information Center. 20 October 2004.
- "Huang Xiaoming: "'Shanghai Bund' Gave Me Depression"". JayneStars. 24 September 2016.
- "New Shanghai Bund Too Smoky". China.org.cn. 16 July 2007.
- "黄晓明《鹿鼎记》：我可没有"韦小宝"风流". Sina (in Chinese). 10 July 2008.
- "黄晓明称《鹿鼎记》后不再接演翻拍电视剧(图)". Tencent (in Chinese). 7 April 2008.
- "黄晓明《夜宴》中造型曝光 锦衣华服盛装亮相". People's Daily (in Chinese). 12 May 2006.
- "黄晓明：《夜宴》中的欲望与孤独". People's Daily (in Chinese). 28 September 2006.
- "Top Chinese actresses join hands in spy film". China.org.cn. 16 January 2009.
- "17th Beijing College Student Film Festival hosts awards ceremony". China.org.cn. 10 May 2010.
- "《神枪手》热拍枪战戏 黄晓明任贤齐大展身手". Mtime (in Chinese). 20 September 2007.
- "Message star all set to pack a punch". China Daily. 2 March 2010.
- "Ge You and Huang Xiaoming to Star in "Zhao's Orphan"". Chinese Films. 22 February 2012.
- "'Meteor Garden' star aims new classic". China Daily. 16 March 2009.
- "Should movie stars be producers?". China.org.cn. 22 June 2012.
- "英国万像电影节落幕 人气男星黄晓明启星获殊". Sohu (in Chinese). 6 November 2012.
- "Huang Xiaoming: The Next Big Thing". AsiaOne. 29 December 2012.
- "Madame Tussauds HK includes 1st mainland actor". China Daily. 15 November 2012.
- "Dream comes true". China Daily. 18 October 2012.
- "Chinese actor Huang Xiaoming on what powers him". Thestar.com. 9 October 2014.
- "The siren call of TV". The Global Times. 22 October 2013.
- "Woo brings sinking of Taiping to screen". China Daily. 20 November 2014.
- "Romantic epic at the movies for Qixi festival". China Daily. 31 July 2014.
- "《锦绣缘》开播 黄晓明陈乔恩壕情虐恋". Sina (in Chinese). 3 March 2015.
- "《锦绣缘·华丽冒险》铸造收视神话". Nanning News (in Chinese). 9 March 2015.
- "Huang Xiaoming finally gets to smooch school crush Vicki Zhao". AsiaOne. 9 July 2015.
- "Chinese movie stars leave prints in Hollywood". China.org.cn. 4 June 2015.
- "Huang Xiaoming's arduous journey to the west". China.org.cn. 25 April 2016.
- "Mainland's choice of 'Xuan Zang' for Oscar entry draws criticism". The Global Times. 9 October 2016.
- "《琅琊榜2》定档12.18 黄晓明刘昊然续写热血长歌". Sina (in Chinese). 31 October 2017.
- "《琅琊榜2》完美收官 黄晓明刘昊然演技获赞". Netease (in Chinese). 13 February 2018.
- "Film based on Tsinghua University gives new lease of life to actor". China Daily. 18 January 2018.
- "于正《鬓边不是海棠红》黄晓明尹正重现梨园风华". China.com (in Chinese). December 14, 2018.
- "黄晓明&杜江《烈火英雄》定档8月1日". Mtime (in Chinese). April 25, 2019.
- "Celebrity Watch — Who's wearing what?". China Daily. 9 January 2011.
- "Scene is set for movie firm's big move". China Daily. 29 September 2009.
- ""Panda Daddy" Huang Xiaoming revisits reserve". China Daily. 2 March 2009.
- "Star power works for quake relief". China Daily. 19 April 2010.
- "UNAIDS names Huang Xiaoming as goodwill ambassador to China". China Daily. 28 November 2016.
- "Public helps track down missing children". China Daily. 17 November 2016.
- "Actors Huang Xiaoming and Angelababy marry in Qingdao, planning big Shanghai wedding: Report". The Straits Times. 27 May 2015.
- "Actors Huang Xiaoming and Angelababy hold fairy-tale like wedding". The Straits Times. 9 October 2015.
- "Actors Angelababy and Huang Xiaoming welcome a son in Hong Kong". The Straits Times. 17 January 2017.
- "Fun flirting again". China Daily. 3 July 2010.
- "Crimes of Passion premieres in Beijing". China Daily. 9 August 2013.
- "《玛德2号》曝新剧照 黄晓明变身"父亲侠"". Mtime (in Chinese). 17 July 2013.
- "黄晓明"梦之声"之后再出发 发动《神奇》攻势". Mtime (in Chinese). 6 September 2013.
- "《激浪青春》定档6月 黄晓明"中国合伙人"后演"中国好男友"". Mtime (in Chinese). 5 May 2014.
- "《撒娇女人最好命》曝黄晓明版预告". Mtime (in Chinese). 3 November 2014.
- "Psychological thriller 'Insanity' releases final trailer". China.org.cn. 25 March 2015.
- "Huang Xiaoming, Mini Yang Poised for Big B.O. in May With 'Sunshine'". Variety. 22 March 2015.
- "《封神传奇》黄晓明预告海报双发 黄晓明帅气出演杨戬 英姿勃发开启天眼". Mtime (in Chinese). 12 July 2016.
- "王晶《王牌逗王牌》定档12月24日 刘德华黄晓明沈腾组"屯里人"组合". Mtime (in Chinese). 16 January 2016.
- "'Ip Man 2' star joins Sly for 'Escape Plan 2'; Part 3 in the works". CityOnFire. 12 April 2017.
- "《八佰》杜淳演谢晋元&姚晨饰何香凝 导演管虎：没有番位，只有番号". Mtime (in Chinese). March 8, 2019.
- "黄晓明：《网虫日记》和《无敌县令》". Sina (in Chinese). 10 August 2003.
- "黄晓明走进《龙票》 再塑晋商新形象". Sina (in Chinese). 9 November 2004.
- "黄晓明脱去古装 《女才男貌》当"坏男人"(图)". Sina (in Chinese). 13 April 2005.
- "时尚版《聊斋》登陆 黄晓明苦追"无头鬼"胡可". Sina (in Chinese). 10 August 2006.
- "黄晓明首次投资电视剧《暗香》里一人分饰二角". Tencent (in Chinese). 6 June 2009.
- "《上古情歌》6月12日登陆东方卫视周播剧场，黄晓明、宋茜虐狗来袭". Sohu (in Chinese). 27 May 2017.
- "《你迟到的许多年》黄晓明变军人 演绎热血牺牲". Sina (in Chinese). 23 August 2017.
- "《中餐厅》黄晓明加盟 与17年老友赵薇成合伙人". Sina (in Chinese). 30 June 2017.
- 《中餐厅3》阵容官宣 黄晓明当店长杨紫变“豆浆妹”. People's Daily (in Chinese). June 12, 2019.
- "附图黄晓明首张专辑《IT'S MING》". Netease (in Chinese). 17 December 2007.
- "黄晓明《Moopa》何必非要"全能"(图)". Netease (in Chinese). 20 March 2010.
- "第四届中国电视"双十佳"评选结果揭晓". Xinhua News Agency (in Chinese). 28 August 2004.
- "《新上海滩》收视火 获"白玉兰"奖提名". Sina (in Chinese). 28 May 2007.
- "'Bodyguards,' 'Mother' top AFA noms". The Hollywood Reporter. 20 January 2010.
- "第十届华语电影传媒大奖完全获奖名单". Sina (in Chinese). 1 June 2010.
- "第30届大众电影百花奖公布候选影片名单". Sina (in Chinese). 3 June 2010.
- "The 5th Asian Film Awards Nomination List Announcement, Renowned Director YONFAN appointed Jury President" (PDF). Asian Film Awards. January 2011.
- "香港专业电影摄影师学会年庆 黄晓明杨千嬅获奖". Tencent (in Chinese). 25 March 2011.
- "第十一届华语电影传媒大奖获奖全名单". Sina (in Chinese). 17 June 2011.
- "广州大学生电影节闭幕 黄晓明赵薇受欢迎". Sina (in Chinese). 11 December 2012.
- "China's Golden Rooster Awards: 'American Dreams in China,' 'Back to 1942' Take Top Honors". The Hollywood Reporter. 30 September 2013.
- "《合伙人》当选最受欢迎电影 赵薇最受欢迎导演". Tencent (in Chinese). November 25, 2013.
- "Chinese film honors its excellence". CCTV.com. 27 December 2013.
- "Jackie Chan nominated for two Huading awards". Yahoo News. 26 March 2013.
- "Huang Xiaoming awarded at Changchun Film Festival". China Daily. 2 September 2014.
- "Hundred Flowers Award ceremony opens in Lanzhou". China Daily. 28 September 2014.
- "2014 Brings the 10th Chinese American Film Festival". Arcadia Weekly. 13 November 2014.
- "ASSC to honor 4 of China's biggest screen stars". Asia Society. 5 November 2014.
- "'Wolf Totem' wins big at China-Australia Film Festival". CCTV.com. 27 October 2015.
- "黄晓明意大利中影节摘影帝 演"玄奘"获肯定". Tencent (in Chinese). 19 September 2016.
- "第十三届长春电影节闭幕 黄晓明、白百何分获最佳男女主角奖". China News (in Chinese). 15 October 2016.
- "2016第8屆澳門國際電影節主競賽單元提名". MIMF (in Chinese).
- "China's Oscar Selection 'Xuanzang' Wins Big at Inaugural Golden Screen Awards". The Hollywood Reporter. 4 November 2016.
- "巴黎中国电影节颁奖 新华网出品影片《寻找潘德明》获最佳历史纪录片奖". Xinhua News Agency (in Chinese). 6 December 2016.
- "2007香港新城国语力颁奖礼获奖名单". Sina (in Chinese). 4 August 2007.
- "Mandarin Music Awards Still Reign of Andy Lau". China.org.cn. 5 August 2007.
- "黄晓明香港颁奖礼满载而归 新歌获中歌冠军(图)". Sina (in Chinese). 8 October 2007.
- "2007中国移动无线音乐颁奖盛典完全获奖名单". Sina (in Chinese). 13 January 2008.
- "2008无线音乐咪咕汇完全获奖名单". Tencent (in Chinese). 18 December 2008.
- "9+2音乐先锋榜2008年度颁奖典礼完全获奖名单". Netease (in Chinese). 11 March 2009.
- "第9届全球华语歌曲排行榜获奖名单". Sohu (in Chinese). 20 November 2009.