From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Huangbo)
Ōbaku (黄檗 Japanese Ōbaku, pinyin Huángbò) is the Amur Corktree. It may refer to:
- Mount Huangbo (Chinese: 黄檗山), a mountain in China's Fujian province, noted for its Buddhist temples
- Mount Ōbaku (黄檗山, Ōbaku-san), a mountain in the city of Uji in Japan
- Huangbo Xiyun (黄檗希運), a Chinese Chan Buddhist master
- The Japanese Ōbaku School (黄檗宗) of Zen Buddhism
Obaku may also refer to:
- Obaku, Nigeria, a village
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Obaku.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.