|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||66 km2 (25 sq mi)|
|• Density||14,000/km2 (36,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
|Shenyang district map||
Huanggu District (simplified Chinese: 皇姑区; traditional Chinese: 皇姑區; pinyin: Huánggū qū) is one of nine districts of Shenyang, the capital of Liaoning province, People's Republic of China, and forms part of the urban core. It borders Shenbei New Area to the north, Dadong to the east, Shenhe to the southeast, Heping to the south, Tiexi to the southwest, and Yuhong to the west.
- Liaohe Subdistrict (辽河街道), Shouquan Subdistrict (寿泉街道), Santaizi Subdistrict (三台子街道), Minglian Subdistrict (明廉街道), Tawan Subdistrict (塔湾街道), Huanghe Subdistrict (黄河街道), Lingbei Subdistrict (陵北街道), Huashan Subdistrict (华山街道), Xinle Subdistrict (新乐街道), Sandongqiao Subdistrict (三洞桥街道), Shelita Subdistrict (舍利塔街道), Beita Subdistrict (北塔街道), Lingdong Subdistrict (陵东街道)
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (July 2016)
The main campus of the Liaoning University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (LNUTCM) is in this district.
- Google (2014-07-02). "Huanggu" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- 分地区土地面积和人口密度 (2012年末) (in Chinese). Shenyang Statistics Bureau. Retrieved 6 July 2014.
- 2011年统计用区划代码和城乡划分代码：皇姑区 (in Chinese). National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China. Archived from the original on 2012-12-08. Retrieved 2012-11-23.
- "History." Liaoning University of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Retrieved on July 24, 2016. "Main campus: No. 79 Chongshan Eastern Road, Huanggu District, Shenyang, Liaoning, People's Republic of China. Post code 110847"
|This Liaoning location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|