From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Huangpu, also formerly romanized Whangpoo or Whang-Po, may refer to:
- Huangpu River, in Shanghai, China
- Huangpu District, Shanghai, China
- Pazhou Island, formerly known as Whampoa or Huangpu, in the Pearl River Delta
- Huangfu, a Chinese surname
- Whampoa (disambiguation), another former romanization of the same Chinese name
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.