Huawei Mate series
Huawei Ascend Mate
- Display: 6.1" IPS display with 720x1280 pixel resolution
- RAM: 1 or 2 GB
- Battery: 4050 mAH
Huawei Ascend Mate 2 4G
Huawei announced the Huawei Ascend Mate 2 4G smartphone at CES in 2014.
- Display: 6.1" display with 720x1280 pixel resolution
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
Huawei Ascend Mate 7
Released 2014, September.
- Display: 6.0 inches , 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Processor: HiSilicon Kirin 925
Huawei Mate S
- Display: 5.5-inch display with 1080x1920 pixel resolution
- Processor: HiSilicon Kirin 935
- RAM: 3 GB
- Battery: 2700 mAH
Huawei Mate 8
Released on 26 November 2015 in China and globally Q1 2016.
- Display: 6.0-inch display with 1080x1920 pixel resolution
- Processor: HiSilicon Kirin 950
- Ram: 4 GB
Huawei Mate 9
Released 2016, December.
- Display: 5.9-inch display IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Processor: HiSilicon Kirin 960
- Ram: 4 GB
Huawei Mate 10
Released 2017, November.
- Display: 5.9-inch display with 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Processor: HiSilicon Kirin 970
- Ram: 4 GB
Huawei Mate SE
Huawei launched the Huawei Mate SE in the United States on March 6, 2018. It is an essentially a rebranded version of the international Honor 7X, as the Honor 7X smartphone that had previously been released in the United States was different from the international version.
- Display: 5.93-inch display with 1080x2160 pixel resolution
- Processor: HiSilicon Kirin 659
- Storage: 64 GB (expandable)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Battery: 3340 mAH
- Colors: Gray or Gold
Huawei Mate 20
Huawei announced three phones in the Huawei Mate 20 series, the Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro, and Huawei Mate 20 X at an event in London, England on October 16, 2018, after announcing the cheaper Huawei Mate 20 lite in Berlin, Germany on August 31, 2018.
Huawei Mate X
The Mate X is Huawei's first foldable device. The phone offers an 8-inch OLED display when unfolded. While folded, there is a 6.6-inch screen on the front and a 6.38-inch screen on the back. The company has used a Falcon Wing design along with a stretchable hinge on the phone. The phone also supports 5G. It is more expensive than its main rival, the Samsung Galaxy Fold, as it retails for $2599, or 2299 euros.
- Dobie, Alex. "Huawei officially announces the Mate S with Force Touch technology". Android Central. Mobile Nations. Retrieved 8 March 2018.
- Whitwam, Ryan. "Huawei Mate SE launches in the US, but it's just a slightly better Honor 7X". Android Police. Illogical Robot LLC. Retrieved 6 March 2018.
- Gartenberg, Chaim. "The Huawei Mate SE is a US-branded version of the Honor 7X". The Verge. Vox Media, Inc. Retrieved 6 March 2018.
- Elder, Duncan. "Huawei Mate SE is an Honor 7X with more RAM and storage". Android Authority. Android Authority. Retrieved 6 March 2018.
- Cantisano, Timi. "Huawei Mate SE makes its U.S. debut price at $229.99". Neowin. Neowin LLC. Retrieved 6 March 2018.
- Kerns, Taylor. "Huawei announces Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro with big batteries and triple rear cameras, starting at €799". Android Police. Illogical Robot LLC.
- Porter, Jon. "Huawei announces 7.2-inch Mate 20 X". The Verge. Vox Media, Inc.
- Simons, Hadlee. "Huawei Mate 20 lite announced: Four cameras, Kirin 710, AI everywhere". Android Authority. Android Authority.
- "Huawei Mate X arrives with foldable screen and 55W SuperCharge". gsmArena. 24 February 2019. Retrieved 24 February 2019.
- "Huawei Mate X foldable phone with 5G support launched at MWC 2019". techlomedia. 24 February 2019. Retrieved 24 February 2019.
- Amadeo, Ron (24 February 2019). "Move over Samsung, Huawei's foldable smartphone is an absolute stunner". Ars Technica. Retrieved 24 February 2019.