This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017)
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||817 km2 (315 sq mi)|
|• Density||320/km2 (830/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (China standard time)|
|Hanyu Pinyin||Huàyīn Shì|
Huayin is a county-level city in Weinan, Shaanxi province, China. Prior to 1990, Huayin was regarded as a county. Huayin literally means 'to the north of Mount Hua', because it is to the north of that mountain.
As 2019, Huayin City is divided to 2 subdistricts, 4 towns and 1 other.
- Taihualu Subdistrict (太华路街道)
- Yuemiao Subdistrict (岳庙街道
- State-owned Shaanxi Huashan Enterprise Companyown (国营陕西华山企业公司)
- "UNdata - record view - City population by sex, city and city type". Retrieved March 26, 2016.
- "统计用区划代码 www.stats.gov.cn" (in Chinese). XZQH. Retrieved 2021-01-02.