|Herb "Hub" Arkush|
February 14, 1953
|Alma mater||Southern Illinois University
University of Michigan
|Occupation||Editor and general manager
Chicago Sun Times
Chicago Daily Herald
|Television||Pro Football Weekly|
Herb "Hub" Arkush (born February 14, 1953) is an American football sportscaster and analyst. He is the editor and general manager of Chicago Football and ChicagoFootball.com, a magazine and website devoted to coverage and analysis of all things football in northern Illinois, particularly the Chicago Bears. He also is the publisher and editor of Pro Football Weekly.
Since 2013, Arkush has teamed with Shaw Media to lead the Chicago Football project. Chicago Football is a magazine, website and TV show dedicated to coverage of the Bears and other football topics relevant to northern Illinois. He created and co-hosted the syndicated Pro Football Weekly radio and TV shows, and also worked as a radio commentator on the Chicago Bears Radio Network from 1987–2004. Since 2006 he has also served as an analyst and sideline reporter on the Westwood One national radio broadcasts of NFL games, and is a contributor to WBBM (AM) and WBBM-TV. As an NFL insider, he is a regular fill-in host and contributor to most of the talk radio shows at WSCR.
Arkush and his wife, Candace, have three children; Billy (b. 1978) Arthur (b. 1982) and Taylor (b. 1985).
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on February 1, 2013. Retrieved December 18, 2012.. ProFootballWeekly.com
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on October 8, 2012. Retrieved November 9, 2012.. ProFootballWeekly.com
- Donald Andries (March 7, 1993). "Sports Fam: This Clan's Committed To Football And The Bears". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved September 7, 2017.
- "Hub Arkush". WBBM-TV. Retrieved September 7, 2017.
- Hub Arkush (September 6, 2017). "Hub Arkush: Question isn't if Dallas Cowboys' Elliott will serve suspension, it's when". Retrieved September 7, 2017.