||Look up Hubert in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Hubert is a Germanic given name, from hug "mind" and beraht "bright". It also occurs as a surname, possibly derived from "Houber's son" or "(son) of Heber" or simply "Heberite".
People with the given name Hubert
People with the surname Hubert
- Allison Hubert (1901–1978), American football player
- Andy Hubert (born 1990), German footballer
- David Hubert (born 1988), Belgian footballer
- Étienne Hubert (Arabist) (1567–1614), French physician, Orientalist and diplomat
- Guy Hubert Mamihasindrahona (born 1979), Malagasy footballer
- Henri Hubert (1872–1927), French archaeologist and sociologist
- Janet Hubert (born 1956), American film and television actress
- Konrad Hubert (1507–1577), German Reformed theologian
- Laëtitia Hubert (born 1974), French figure skater
- Tom Hubert (born 1964), American road course racer