Huckleberry Finn (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Huckleberry Finn is a fictional character in the Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.
Huckleberry Finn may also refer to:
- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, a Mark Twain novel
- Huckleberry Finn (1920 film), a silent film featuring Gordon Griffith
- Huckleberry Finn (1931 film), starring Jackie Coogan and Junior Durkin
- Huckleberry Finn (1974 film), a musical starring Jeff East
- Huckleberry Finn (1975 film), a TV movie with Ron Howard
- Huckleberry Finn, an opera by Hall Overton
- Huckleberry Finn (EP), an EP by Duke Special
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (1939 film), starring Mickey Rooney
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (1960 film), directed by Michael Curtiz and starring Eddie Hodges
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (Sept. 1, 1955) TV production made as an episode of Climax!, directed by Herbert B. Swope Jr., and starring Charles Taylor and John Carradine
- The New Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, a 1968 children's television series that mixed live action and animation
- Huckleberry Finn and His Friends (1979 TV series), starring Ian Tracey
- The Adventures of Huck Finn (1993 film), starring Elijah Wood and Courtney B. Vance
- Huckleberry no Bouken, a 1994 Japanese anime
- Tom and Huck, a 1995 film starring Jonathan Taylor Thomas and Brad Renfro
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Huckleberry Finn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.