(Redirected from Hud (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hud or HUD may refer to:
- Hud, Fars, Iran
- Hud, Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad, Iran
- Hong Kong United Dockyard, a dockyard in Hong Kong
- Head-up display, a visual display technology for airplanes, cars and others
- HUD (video gaming), a method of visually representing information in video games
- United States Department of Housing and Urban Development, a division of the U.S. federal government
- Hubble Ultra-Deep Field
- Hud (prophet), an Islamic prophet whom some identify with Eber
- Hud (sura), the eleventh sura of the Qur'an, which contains an account of the prophet Hud
- HuD (protein), a human gene, an RNA-binding protein
- nickname of Haydn Hud Rickit (born 1951), New Zealand former rugby union player
- HUD, IATA airport code of Humboldt Municipal Airport (Iowa)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.