|Look up Huda or Hudas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Huda may refer to:
- Huda (name), a popular Arabic name (alternately Houda or Hoda)
- Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA), the urban planning agency of the Haryana state, India
- Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, the urban planning agency of the city of Hyderabad India that was expanded and renamed Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority
- Al-Huda Institute, a series of Islamic educational institutions for women in Pakistan and Canada
- ST Huda, a tugboat operated by Kuwait Oil Company from 1954 to 1965, and then by H H Deeb, until 1967
- Huda TV, a satellite television channel in Saudi Arabia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Huda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.