Hudson College of Public Health
|Affiliation||University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center|
|Dean||Dr. Gary E. Raskob|
Established in 1967, it is the only college of public health accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health in the state of Oklahoma. The Hudson College of Public Health was ranked number 6 in the Top 10 Colleges of Public Health nationwide by College Magazine. The College bears the name of alumni Dr. Leslie and J. Clifford Hudson for their generous donation.
The Hudson College of Public Health grants the professional degree of Master of Public Health (MPH) and the Master of Health Administration (MHA) and the graduate degree of Master of Science (MS) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).
Professional and degree programs offered by the four departments of the College:
- Biostatistics and Epidemiology: MPH, MS, PhD.
- Health Administration and Policy: MHA.
- Health Promotion Sciences: MPH, MS, PhD.
- Occupational and Environmental Health: MPH, MS, PhD.
- The Center for American Indian Health Research coordinates the Strong Heart Study--the largest epidemiological study of cardiovascular disease and its risk factors among American Indians.
- "Strategic Plan". Retrieved December 13, 2019.
- "List of Accredited Schools and Programs Accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health". Retrieved December 13, 2019.
- "Top 10 Colleges for Public Health". 23 May 2018. Retrieved December 15, 2019.
- "College Rename--The Oklahoman". Retrieved December 22, 2019.
- "College Rename--Fox 25". Retrieved December 22, 2019.
- "Department of Biostatistics and Epidemiology". Retrieved December 13, 2019.
- "Department of Health Administration and Policy". Retrieved December 13, 2019.
- "Department of Health Promotion Sciences". Retrieved December 13, 2019.
- "Department of Occupational and Environmental Health". Retrieved December 13, 2019.
- "Strong Heart Study". Retrieved December 14, 2019.