Hudson River Bridge
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hudson River Bridge may refer to:
- Livingston Avenue Bridge, the demolished Hudson River Bridge, a railroad bridge connecting Albany and Rensselaer, New York, and built in 1866, was replaced by this structure in 1901
- George Washington Bridge, originally it was the Hudson River Bridge until renamed in 1930
- 125th Street Hudson River bridge, a never-built bridge from Manhattan at 125th Street to New Jersey that was proposed in 1954
- Bear Mountain Bridge, the Bear Mountain Hudson River Bridge Company was created in 1922 to complete this bridge
- List of fixed crossings of the Hudson River, a list of various Hudson River bridges, used generically, and other crossings
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hudson River Bridge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.