Hue and Cry
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hue and cry is a common law process where bystanders are summoned to help apprehend a criminal.
Hue and Cry may also refer to:
- Hue and Cry (film), a 1947 Ealing comedy directed by Charles Crichton
- Hue and Cry (newspaper) (The Police Gazette; or, Hue and Cry), a bi-monthly London newspaper
- 'Hue and Cry', a cultivar of Iris ensata, the Japanese iris
- Hue and Cry (band), a Scottish pop duo formed in 1983
- Hue and Cry (album), a 1994 jazz album by Bobby Previte's Weather Clear, Track Fast band
- The Hue and Cry After Cupid, a masque first performed in 1608
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hue and Cry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.